yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Essential Oil cover spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essential Oil cover spray

I'm interested in using an essential oil cover spray because I react negatively to certain artificial fragrances. But I've read elsewhere that essentials oils that are antibacterial will kill off bacteria on your skin. That is supposed to be bad for the mones you have already sprayed onto that area of skin.

Is that true? Surely some synthetic fragrances would have components that also have an antibacterial effect.

Does anyone here use their own DIY essential oil cologne as a cover spray? If so, are you getting good results from the mones underneath?

All of my cover scents are naturally derived. Going with unscented mones allows me to tailor the cover scent. You would want to avoid using oils that are too caustic or germicidal (such as oregano oil), and they may neutralize the pheromone molecules. Start with something simple, like neroli and ginger, with a cedar base note. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

I do not have much experience in this but I would like someone who can shed some light on this tell us more

Did you get an answer for your question.It is a pretty interesting one

Comment

And you are correct- a lot of artificial fragrances are coal-tar derived, and can have caustic effects on both the mones, and your skin.

Comment

Thanks TongRen - very helpful. I'll try your recipe.

Recently I tried a sample of Armani Code, but found it made my chest tighten almost immediately. Liked the smell moderately, but didn't like the side effects.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X