yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Wondering if this will be too much or worth a try

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wondering if this will be too much or worth a try

I own quite a few products from here. I was going to be adding some new ones soon SOB, Celebrity, Vibe, XS121 Approach Confidence
    was thinking of doing those 5 SOB, Celebrity, Vibe, Approach Confidence (xs121) and the addition of Xist.

Do you think that would be like overkill? kind of thinking it could work going to bar/ club scene Friday night

Would do like one spray of sob on one side of the neck one spray of celebrity on other side. Front of the neck Two sprays approach confidence and xist two sprays one arm and vibe Two sprays on the other arm.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

also have connections, cohesion, flirt, Ascend, and evolve

Too much man. Take it slow and solo first and get a feel for each product. Big mixes rarely work out well and leave you disappointed. We all do it but solo and small combos succeed waaay more!
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Get to know each blend first before you get a new one or start mixing. Otherwise you don't really know what you have. Trust me, I know its tempting!

Comment

There's just too many variables. Two product combos are easier to gauge, and even then, I'd stick with only tried-and-true tested 3 product combos (like Xist, Love Boat, SOB or Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve/Bliss, Cohesion, Evolve). Understanding the products solo is most important before delving into combos. The guy who formulated each individual product did so with intent and lots of testing. Just remember, each solo product IS a combo of many different pheromones as it is!

Comment

Thanks for the reply if I was going to club/bar Maybe I should just do the SOB and Xist and maybe the approach confidence to help me get out of wallflower mode.

Comment

you got many products, I suggest that you should keep using only 3 products for the next 3 months, then make conclusions.
            If I had to choose, I would choose only ONE from each group: Xist/Cohesion/Connections, Vibe/Celebrity/XS 121/Flirt, Evolve/SOB/Ascend.

I would: Xist + Vibe + Evolve
            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
            Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
            Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
            Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
            Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Hi there mtavares!

Let me help you by giving you my opinion on this one. I will explain you about the products you own.

SOB has an aggressive amount of sexual pheromones. Spraying too much might get you in trouble. You might end getting in to a fight literally. It is sexually aggressively product.

Celebrity is a product that helps you be recognized as a friendly person among other people that you meet for the first time. It is social product.

Vibe gives you the vibe of a person that is really cool and people will want to please you. It is one of my favorite products. Is is a social product.

Approach Confidence (xs121) is a product in BETA test. This means it might work for you or not. I would recommend you use it solely, to find out its features and if it works for you and share your experience.

XiSt is a product that breaks down barriers. As described it can get you out of the friend zone. But it can also get you in, if you are not careful. It works the best with person you know but you have different opinion on something. It is a social/intimate product.

Connections is a product that will make people talk too much. Use it for deeper conversations.

Flirt is a product that you might want to try instead of Approach Confidence. Personally I haven't tried it. It might not have the features of the Approach Confidence, but as describe it will make other people want to approach you.

Ascend is a product I use when I have meetings with people with higher status then mine, like people I consider successful, especially in business matters.

Evolve is a sexual product. Not as aggressive as SOB, but if you spray too much it will get you in trouble as well.

My opinion is first to try each product solely to see how it works for you. Then choose one that you think is the best for you and mix it with each of the rest. See how it goes, analyze and report.

Comment

Originally posted by angelo View Post
                Hi there mtavares!

Let me help you by giving you my opinion on this one. I will explain you about the products you own.

SOB has an aggressive amount of sexual pheromones. Spraying too much might get you in trouble. You might end getting in to a fight literally. It is sexually aggressively product.

Celebrity is a product that helps you be recognized as a friendly person among other people that you meet for the first time. It is social product.

Vibe gives you the vibe of a person that is really cool and people will want to please you. It is one of my favorite products. Is is a social product.

Approach Confidence (xs121) is a product in BETA test. This means it might work for you or not. I would recommend you use it solely, to find out its features and if it works for you and share your experience.

XiSt is a product that breaks down barriers. As described it can get you out of the friend zone. But it can also get you in, if you are not careful. It works the best with person you know but you have different opinion on something. It is a social/intimate product.

Connections is a product that will make people talk too much. Use it for deeper conversations.

Flirt is a product that you might want to try instead of Approach Confidence. Personally I haven't tried it. It might not have the features of the Approach Confidence, but as describe it will make other people want to approach you.

Ascend is a product I use when I have meetings with people with higher status then mine, like people I consider successful, especially in business matters.

Evolve is a sexual product. Not as aggressive as SOB, but if you spray too much it will get you in trouble as well.

My opinion is first to try each product solely to see how it works for you. Then choose one that you think is the best for you and mix it with each of the rest. See how it goes, analyze and report.
                Great description. How you may describe the difference between SOB and Evolve...in which situations is better to use SOB or Evolve?
                Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

Great description. How you may describe the difference between SOB and Evolve...in which situations is better to use SOB or Evolve?
                  Well they both do different things, but both are sexual products and SOB has a lot more mcg of pheromones per spray:
                  • Evolve 473 mcg/spray
                  • SOB 1875 mcg/spray

Look at the xls file:

PXS PheromoneXS,Pheromone,Concentration,eNONE,(a-) eRONE,aNONE,DIENONE / A1,A-eNol),B-eNol,B-aNol

You will see what it contains and what each molecule should do.

Comment

Originally posted by angelo View Post

Well they both do different things, but both are sexual products and SOB has a lot more mcg of pheromones per spray:
                    • Evolve 473 mcg/spray
                    • SOB 1875 mcg/spray

Look at the xls file:

PXS PheromoneXS,Pheromone,Concentration,eNONE,(a-) eRONE,aNONE,DIENONE / A1,A-eNol),B-eNol,B-aNol

You will see what it contains and what each molecule should do.
                    Great work, thanks for share it Evolve and SOB seems to be very different products. Usually, I feel well using Evolve. But SOB Im more careful and I like to use only on certain occasions..

I didn't know the content for spray between Evolve and SOB, difference is big..

Comment

You can thank knowledgeispower

He created it and update it when needed.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X