yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I bet this has been covered a million times, but one more please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet this has been covered a million times, but one more please?

Hi. So just recently bought my first bottle of Xist and because I didn't pay attention to what I was doing I got the unscented version. Obviously buying one already mixed would've been a lot simpler, but here we are. So, how do I go about diffusion and what is a good "try not to screw it up, newbie" amount? I've read that I need to let the pheromone dry first before putting cologne over it? And lastly does anyone have any suggestions as to a very light cologne that does the trick? Appreciate the help.

Apply cover about 20-30 minutes before applying xist. Go with 1-2 sprays. Aqua di gio,Armani code and paco rabbane 1 million are good covers.

Comment

• newbie2017
      newbie2017 commented
      Editing a comment
      I need to confirm: the cover goes first? Won't the strong scent of Xist be more noticeable on the top layer? And do you mean 1 - 2 sprays of the cover, Xist or both? Thanks for your help!
      Last edited by newbie2017; 01-30-2017, 09:15 PM.

• x7
      x7 commented
      Editing a comment
      First apply cover then let it dry,after that apply the mone on top

I was just gonna ask this same question too! So cover goes on first THEN Xist, Love Boat, etc?

I wanna try out Love Boat tomorrow at the gym, see if I get any reactions. I only use Xist when I see the girl I'm dating

Comment

Cologne covering mones or mones covering cologne or spraying beside but not covering....different members will recommend all different variations of these. I've tried each and all worked fine for me. Just let the initial base dry down before applying on top of and you'll be good to go. I urge you too try different methods of application for yourself and then you will know which works best for you! Same goes with numbers of sprays. Start low and work up as needed.
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

• CER956
        CER956 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the tip! I rarely have time to let my scent dry so when I mix up Evolve and Xist tomorrow I'll do side by side

• newbie2017
        newbie2017 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you big time for this. Really helps!

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
      Cologne covering mones or mones covering cologne or spraying beside but not covering....different members will recommend all different variations of these
      I think, most of users spray cologne beside where they spray the mones. So, not on top. Personally I use scented mones and I apply cologne on the clothes.

In my opinion, the pheromones that stink the most, are the sexual ones...
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

• newbie2017
        newbie2017 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. Much appreciated.

Spray XiSt on your neck and spray cologne below/next to that spot.

Comment

• newbie2017
        newbie2017 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, thank you! I'm really looking forward to trying it out again.

Originally posted by angelo View Post
      Spray XiSt on your neck and spray cologne below/next to that spot.
      That's a good idea, it may mask well the smells...
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X