yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Asian Magnet. opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asian Magnet. opinions

There has been written about products for attract blondes, however in your opinion which of the products of pheromones XS are suitable to attract Asians, for example Japanese or Thai. Well, perhaps Japanese or Thai seems to be to opposite spectrum.

Anyways, I have no idea which products are good to native Asians. With native Asians, I mean I will not take in consideration Asians who grew up outside Asia or living long time outside home country.

It came to mind, products like Love Boat, Taboo, Cohesion, Xist...

Any experience?
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Wolf+cohesion Asians goes hnnng

Comment

Originally posted by x7 View Post
      Wolf+cohesion Asians goes hnnng
      I don't have wolf... to test that combination.. Last week, my beautiful target didn't arrive to class..so waste of pheromones hahah..
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Cohesion, Exotica, APi, Vibe, Xist, Taboo, Flirt. A lot of mones from PXS works for Asian, but what's your goal and end result you're looking for?
        PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
        PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
        Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
        Others: LIIK V1

Comment

The first product that popped in my head is Exotica

Now better than ever! We listened to your feedback and made the requested adjustments for more pronounced results.   They are Exotic and beautiful and seemingly out of reach. Perhaps its the appeal of their slender tone figures, the very idea they might be unobtainable, the

However, as usual I recommend doing a search to see what the men have said about their experiences with these products and the Asians.Trust me, there will be loads of threads or at least a very long and deep one about catching asians. Most love the asian persuassion

Comment

Originally posted by elvin.tan77 View Post
            A lot of mones from PXS works for Asian, but what's your goal and end result you're looking for?
            Personally, my goals with Asian and with any other girl... is always comfort as first, the rest it may happen naturally, without thinking too much or doing something.. Comfort and be relax.. That's my formula. However, in order to get comfort, it is needed time, all at once or having different meetings.. In my opinion, a kiss breaks a load of pressure..

Comment

By the way, I meet last week a Chinease, I made my approach..and surprisingly, she reacted very nicely during all interaction..

Comment

Here is an interesting thread :

Hi everybody and SteveO, i am a 30 yr old guy from India, and i am new to pheromone use and hd never used it. I recently decided to buy some pheromones, and

I also notice some stuff about Asians in Catlord's journal. Awesome journal, have you read it?

Good day everyone, let me have a short introduction regarding myself. I am a 28 years old, Chinese male and living in the SEA. (Singapore to be exact) I recently

I am wondering if there is a difference in terms of how pheromones impact people from Asian vs people from South East Asian. I think some people claim there

Comment

I've had good results with Ascend+cops with Taboo. 1 drop Ascend, 2 drops Taboo.

Comment

Good experiences with XiST solo!

Comment

Originally posted by zombie View Post
                      Good experiences with XiST solo!
                      I think is a safe way to use pheromones during the day. No worries about having a heavy smell either..

Comment

With asians the PXS products I have had success are;

API- had this asian girls following me around in a super market, this was 2 drops API+ SXD9

Taboo+ Love Boat+ Cohesion+Xist 2 sprays each a lot of staring and hairplay from Asians, hanging around you waiting for
                        you to open them.

Comment

Originally posted by Excalibur View Post
                          With asians the PXS products I have had success are;

API- had this asian girls following me around in a super market, this was 2 drops API+ SXD9

Taboo+ Love Boat+ Cohesion+Xist 2 sprays each a lot of staring and hairplay from Asians, hanging around you waiting for
                          you to open them.
                          Pheromones you mentioned are some of the best of PXS.
                          Great combos

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X