yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist alone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist alone

I sprayed 2 on my neck. I went to class (in college) and found myself feeling a lil talkative with a nervous hint...like something like that feeling when you're trying to get out of your comfort zone (self-effects). As for the effects of others. I found my friend in my class to be interested in me, she was asking questions and making that friendly vibe. I couldn't shake off my nervousness and wished I should've said more to her to be able to have rapport with her. Was the nervousness a side effect of Xist? How do I get rid of it?

I'm not an expert on Xist, but it has never made me or anyone else nervous when I wear it alone.

if it is a side effect, you would counter it with a confidence inducer, like enone. Maybe add some Taboo, or for a bigger shot of it, Evolve. I'd suggest Taboo, as it's social, flirty and has just a bit (5 mcg/spray) of enone. Evolve has 25/spray and may be too sexual for general use.

If you want sexual, Evolve and SOB are beasts.

Comment

• Kohloe
      Kohloe commented
      Editing a comment
      Evolve has 20 mcg / spray if I do recall correctly

Originally posted by phero_experimenter View Post
    I sprayed 2 on my neck. I went to class (in college) and found myself feeling a lil talkative with a nervous hint...like something like that feeling when you're trying to get out of your comfort zone (self-effects). As for the effects of others. I found my friend in my class to be interested in me, she was asking questions and making that friendly vibe. I couldn't shake off my nervousness and wished I should've said more to her to be able to have rapport with her. Was the nervousness a side effect of Xist? How do I get rid of it?
    Hi phero_experimenter!

I would say that XiSt actually made your friend more open to you, not interested. That is what XiSt do. It makes people open, it breaks barriers, it makes them "forget" previous state of relationship.

You have to try Vibe. It's my favourite product for now

Comment

Are you generally a nervous person because it made you talkative and nervous at the same time.

What is your usual personality and I don't get how you felt nervous but were still talkative, can you explain further?

Comment

Xist smells so good, I can't wait to buy Xist in spray.. I doubt Xist would make too nervous to someone..
        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
        Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
        Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
        Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
        Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
          Xist smells so good, I can't wait to buy Xist in spray.. I doubt Xist would make too nervous to someone..
          What scent are you referring to, or which scents have you tried that you enjoyed with the oil version of XiSt? Wish I could've had the chance to pick up Sultans Oud.

Comment

I'd venture a guess he's referring to how Xist smells unscented.

Comment

Originally posted by errorstotle View Post

What scent are you referring to, or which scents have you tried that you enjoyed with the oil version of XiSt? Wish I could've had the chance to pick up Sultans Oud.
              Xist is on FXS, I have bliss, love boat and connections also on FXS. SOB on peppernutmeg.. Cohesion, Ascend on sultans odd.
              Sultans odd, I didn't like it, I feel kind of strong.

I use cover cologne, so I prefer scent of pheromone is mild.
              Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
              Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                I'd venture a guess he's referring to how Xist smells unscented.
                Yes, I think my comment comes from the smell/ influence of the molecules of Xist, not necessarily the scent of the product..

Comment

Has anyone hear tried combining both the oil and spray of Xist and noticed any results?

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidWater View Post
                    Has anyone hear tried combining both the oil and spray of Xist and noticed any results?
                    Sure. Different rates of diffusion, same chemical product. I've tried 2:2, but it's been a long time. I just stick to the oil product these days.

Comment

Was this your first time trying it? It reads like this was your first time. If you haven't tried one spray, try one spray for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                      Are you generally a nervous person because it made you talkative and nervous at the same time.

What is your usual personality and I don't get how you felt nervous but were still talkative, can you explain further?
                      I think my personality is rather charming, and manipulative. Sometimes I feel unconfident on a bad day. I have both introverted and extroverted qualities. I only feel nervous when there is a really beautiful woman in range...

Comment

I think my personality is rather charming, and manipulative. Sometimes I feel unconfident on a bad day. I have both introverted and extroverted qualities. I only feel nervous when there is a really beautiful woman in range...
                        Even the most alpha man who has many girls coming at his home everyday, he gets nervous when in front of beauty or a girl that he can feel is a good one..

Comment

Since it was your first time trying out the product, it might've just been excitement. And, you know, the "pressure", conscious or not, to "make the best" out of the mone and try to force yourself to get out of the comfort zone to put it to the test. At least that's what happened the first time I used Evolve (not Xist though). That was all in my head and not actually caused by the product.

You say you got both introvert and extrovert qualities. Me too. People like us are called ambiverts and we are awesome because we can understand both sides of the coin and bring the best of both worlds.

Another thing. If your friend who got interested in you never exuded such behavior previously, it might've been the "reset" effect typical for Xist. This effect usually kicks in rather quickly for Xist compared to its other effects. So if you were in her no-boyfriend-material drawer, Xist removed you from it and now it's your turn. You probably know this, but if you keep exposing her to it, it's going to support you along the way (if you got interest in her as well).

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X