Mixing Cops From Different Sources

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixing Cops From Different Sources

Has anybody tried this? For example, using cops from LAL and cops from PSX. I know cops from different sources have somewhat of a different effect. I wonder if using more than one source would make for a more balanced effect. It is currently midnight so my curiosity is speaking.

Doing this might really drive the point home that you've slept with multiple women.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDickBoss69 View Post
      Doing this might really drive the point home that you've slept with multiple women.
      Sounds good to me!

Comment

I do this simply because it's convenient. If I want to wear unscented Tease from PheromoneXS I then have a need to cover the scent.

Before I discovered PheromoneXS I bought numerous scented "copulin - only" products from other companies...I just went and counted, looks like I have at least 7 scented oil-based products and 2 scented crème-based products.
        By combining two products I can increase the copulin content of Tease, increase the wear time / believability by mixing the alcohol with an oil, and add a nice scent. I've never had a negative reaction or a ghost reaction, quite the opposite.

Since I'm a woman, my experience will probably not apply to men but I thought I'd share it anyway

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
        X