yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Anyone here have used Aqua Di Gio by Armani?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here have used Aqua Di Gio by Armani?

I find this scent very masculine...like you've been to the beach and you took a cold shower kind of feeling...
    Love this scent....
    Also, have you tried it as a cover scent against unscented mones?

I totally agree though when you smell it close it does not have such a strong over powering smell
    its supposed to be a silage beast. However it tends to take the edge off alpha pheromones, this is my experience
    maybe because it has molecules like hedione.
    This is just my experience.
    However they say aqua di gio perfumo its newest flanker is even better, though have not tried it.

Comment

Aqua Di Gio is a classic one and has been in my life since I remember..

Very elegant and light, I think suit and freshness.. smartness and slightly Masculine of its scent.

As Excalibur says there is the new Profumo which is a little stronger and a little different. I would say more to the sophisticated side than Aqua Di..

But how do you guys find out whether or not there are molecules like Hedione or other pheros in the colognes ? That's really.. darn.. when trying to use an Alpha blend

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
        Aqua Di Gio is a classic one and has been in my life since I remember..

Very elegant and light, I think suit and freshness.. smartness and slightly Masculine of its scent.

As Excalibur says there is the new Profumo which is a little stronger and a little different. I would say more to the sophisticated side than Aqua Di..

But how do you guys find out whether or not there are molecules like Hedione or other pheros in the colognes ? That's really.. darn.. when trying to use an Alpha blend
        What is your opinion or description of Armani Code?
        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
        Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
        Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
        Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
        Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Loquisimo

There is no one way to being sophisticated, so what I would say of Armani Code is:

Masculine, Sophisticated in a macho way, Raw and elegant. I tend to think of any classy British Villain ???? Code is more spicy with darker tones

Profumo would be the same but more on the lighter side and less "raw and elegant". Spicy but with lighter tones than Code.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
            Loquisimo

There is no one way to being sophisticated, so what I would say of Armani Code is:

Masculine, Sophisticated in a macho way, Raw and elegant. I tend to think of any classy British Villain ???? Code is more spicy with darker tones

Profumo would be the same but more on the lighter side and less "raw and elegant". Spicy but with lighter tones than Code.
            Thank you Theboss, interesting how colognes are describes... I got no idea about this kind of things.. In fact, is kind of difficult to know which is the right cologne for fitting my personality..
            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
            Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
            Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
            Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
            Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X