yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Help me get a setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me get a setup

I am going to a Coding camp in New York (for 3 months monday through friday) and I found that on average, the course (of 50 people max) has a population of 65% females and 35% Males. You generally have to be young to take the course like 18-24 ish and I just want to find a girl to settle down with. I'm 19 and with 1.5 years fresh out of Graduated High School, I'm looking to get a girl.

I just don't talk to people that much and I don't interact unless I have too since I'm a little bit of an introvert. I want to come off as Mysterious (Making the girls want to find more about me), and Confident. Maybe even get them to come up & initiate something with me.I already wear sleek clothes and have a nice body to play the part! Thanks guys and I only want to buy a maximum of two pheremones. Thanks!

Most of the time you need to open, even if the ladies are interested. You need to suck it up and chase your goals even if it's uncomfortable, don't assume they will come to you.

I suggest you look into:
    Ascent, Taboo, Connections, Celebrity
    Teacher, about to be married.
    Arsenal:
    Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
    Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
    To be expanded...

Comment

Originally posted by brac3r View Post
      Most of the time you need to open, even if the ladies are interested. You need to suck it up and chase your goals even if it's uncomfortable, don't assume they will come to you.

I suggest you look into:
      Ascent, Taboo, Connections, Celebrity
      I am totally agree with brac3r. It is the task of the man, to start conversation or interaction with a lady. When a woman chase you, in many cases expect a "masculine" woman, and you have to follow her "orders" or perhaps an experience cougar, or well, sometimes a slutty younger girl want to start conversation with you, she may swallow from anyone too.. hahhah

I suggest, go and start conversations with all women that you find attractive. Talk to the more attractive, that one that most guys are afraid. Then you will see that she is pretty much the same as a woman that the fat lady who is always in a bad mood.

Taboo, Xist, Bliss, my suggestions. No sexual mones for you.
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X