yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Are mones flammable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are mones flammable?

Are mones flammable? I ask this because I want to bring mones on the airport and the rules say that not to bring flammable items....So I'm making sure that when I bring my "mass weapons of seduction" (lol), I won't let it get confiscated by authorities.

I have no idea, neither I would like to make a test. However alcohol is a flammable substance. Pheromones contains some kind of alcohol. Probably if carrying only few bottles you will be fine..
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Youre fine with fragrances and pheromones, as long as you abide by the rules set forth by the authorities in your area. The TSA (United States) allows a quart ziploc bag of such materials.

Comment

Just spray it on a block of wood and see if it lights up. Be cautious though. It might also say in the product description! Most colognes are flamable but whether if this constitutes as one is up for debate..

Comment

Alcohol is flammable. Pheromones? Probably not so much. But again... I have traveled many times with my pheromones. Just have to follow the guidelines for the security practices of your local airports.

Comment

Originally posted by phero_experimenter View Post
            Are mones flammable? I ask this because I want to bring mones on the airport and the rules say that not to bring flammable items....So I'm making sure that when I bring my "mass weapons of seduction" (lol), I won't let it get confiscated by authorities.
            Did you test already if pheromones are flammable?
            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
            Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
            Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
            Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
            Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X