yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Can pheromones attract in a visual perspective?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can pheromones attract in a visual perspective?

Can pheromones attract in a visual perspective? I mean like can it attract a woman/man just by them looking at you at a certain distance? I'm curious, since pheromones work as a sense of smell...could it work when someone just sees you?

P86 makes people appear more attractive (in a certain way) if they are exposed to the mine cloud, so if someone takes a whiff of it then looks at you they may view you as more attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by catmand0 View Post
      P86 makes people appear more attractive (in a certain way) if they are exposed to the mine cloud, so if someone takes a whiff of it then looks at you they may view you as more attractive.
      I agree with this comment. When exposed to mones, they may think you look more attractive.
      Something similar with alcohol. If you drink and you are in a dark place, you see a woman and looks ok or even beautiful. But without alcohol and enough light, you can see the reality...
      That's why, daygame is better...
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

that's funny Loquisimo. catmand0 I was just thinking about this yesterday. I thought it was XiSt that made the wearer, or even target seem more atractive. Is it just P86? Is P86 in any blends?
        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Swoon has a beautifying effect to some degree as well.
          Ammo:
          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
          AD: Glace
          Lovescent: NNPA
          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

The beautifying affect can also make you perceive others as more beautiful. So it is a two way street. Similar to the reverse imprinting affect.

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

I agree with this comment. When exposed to mones, they may think you look more attractive.
              Something similar with alcohol. If you drink and you are in a dark place, you see a woman and looks ok or even beautiful. But without alcohol and enough light, you can see the reality...
              That's why, daygame is better...
              Haven't we all stepped on that mine...

On a more serious note for beautifying effects to take place someone shall need proximity to the intended target.
              The initial post was about distance, so from a distance pheromones that have beautifying effects are not even in the equation as the target is unaffected, unless the have created a feeling of confidence to the wearer that will in turn make him show behavioral traits like strong eye contact and movement in order to close the proximity gap (even better try to open), where at that point pheromones can come into play.

IMO beautifying effects over a distance because of pheromones no as the target is not exposed, only by proxy because of self effects of confidence.

"Vertical"

Comment

This seems like a cool effect, might be good for the honeymoon

What products have it?
                Teacher, about to be married.
                Arsenal:
                Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
                Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
                To be expanded...

Comment

Great posture and eye contact are visually attractive from a distance. Walk into every room like you own the place. Whichever pheromones help you get and maintain that mindset will work.

Comment

Originally posted by f150 View Post
                    Great posture and eye contact are visually attractive from a distance. Walk into every room like you own the place. Whichever pheromones help you get and maintain that mindset will work.
                    I agree, with that comment.. that's a good frame. Also walking relax, without any hurry..
                    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by f150 View Post
                      I find any blend high in eRone accomplishes this well for me.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X