yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mones for when you get pulled over by the police...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mones for when you get pulled over by the police...

Let's say you are driving along and you get pulled over for some sort of infraction. Speeding, maybe having a light out, whatever.

What pheromones would you mix together to influence the officer who pulled you over to go as leniently on you as possible?

Hahah,, that's difficult to answer.. but I imagine some social mone will be good for that situation. I think, very important always for police is that people show respect towards them, and do not show any kind of fear to them. And at the same time keep cool and with a smile. A police is an authority, so we have to follow his orders without questioning or complaining.
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Something buddy/friendly like P74 or Wolf.

Comment

I would want to make myself as friendly and trustworthy as possible.

Definitely connections, I seem to get along with anyone wearing wolf.

Only if you can pull over and remove immediately after but a crazy idea would be odyssey
        Teacher, about to be married.
        Arsenal:
        Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
        Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
        To be expanded...

Comment

It seems reasonable to me that something to achieve respect and status would be good. The police are authority figures, and they will tend to treat people who are not also authorities as being on less than equal status. Something alpha, then, but perhaps not high in androstEnone or A none... unless it is well buffered. So Ascend or maybe Dominant Ascend sounds good to me. That would signal authority without threat.

Comment

Scary question. I would not care about respect or wanting to prove myself. I would use straight up innocence to make me seem like a kitten

Comment

• Zedd
              Zedd commented
              Editing a comment
              With that combo and projection of image, they may end up taking you home. Hehe...

Originally posted by KateD View Post
            Scary question. I would not care about respect or wanting to prove myself. I would use straight up innocence to make me seem like a kitten
            That's a good point. Females may, and probably do, do better by playing to weakness and innocence instead of strength and respect.

But you still never mentioned which mones, Kate.

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              I did. Innocence XS! or are you asking for a mix of products? If so, Innocence /Connections and maybe some Flirt XS

I didn't know there was a product called innocence. My Bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post
              It seems reasonable to me that something to achieve respect and status would be good. The police are authority figures, and they will tend to treat people who are not also authorities as being on less than equal status. Something alpha, then, but perhaps not high in androstEnone or A none... unless it is well buffered. So Ascend or maybe Dominant Ascend sounds good to me. That would signal authority without threat.
              I think the thing is you don't want to be "shit-tested" by police, so as you say it's very important to not signal threat or aggression.
              Teacher, about to be married.
              Arsenal:
              Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
              Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
              To be expanded...

Comment

Correct me if you think I am wrong. You get pulled over by the police. You stop your car apply your pheromone mix. The pheromone may take a couple of minutes to settle and do its magic.

Within that window of 30 to 45 seconds after you stopped your car. The police man approaches. YOU wind down your window he's standing in the open air. You are sitting in the enclosed space of your car.

How effective do you really think the pheromone will be ? I personally think it's a waste of time.

The only way out is to be submissive, appeal to his ego. Tell him how wrong you are and how right he is.

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post
                  Correct me if you think I am wrong. You get pulled over by the police. You stop your car apply your pheromone mix. The pheromone may take a couple of minutes to settle and do its magic.

Within that window of 30 to 45 seconds after you stopped your car. The police man approaches. YOU wind down your window he's standing in the open air. You are sitting in the enclosed space of your car.

How effective do you really think the pheromone will be ? I personally think it's a waste of time.

The only way out is to be submissive, appeal to his ego. Tell him how wrong you are and how right he is.
                  I completely agree with youragreatguy comment.
                  Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                  Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                  Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                  Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                  Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                  Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

I completely agree with youragreatguy comment.
                    Fortunately, I have friends in law enforcement, so I happen to know that it depends heavily on the officer you are dealing with and that appealing to ego and admitting whatever they say you did is not the right way forward. You will do better to simply be polite and honest without implicating yourself. Probably the biggest issue is insulting their intelligence by trying to lie when they know better. Remember that when you get pulled over, you are being video and audio recorded, and what you say can and will be used against you in a court of law if it comes to that.

As for the pheromones... it may not be much influence, given the circumstances you bring up, but it will be some. And some is better than nothing.

And the more exposure you have the better the influence will be in your benefit. So it may be worth doing after all.

But if you have to apply them while waiting for the officer, just make sure you don't arouse suspicion of what you're doing.

Of course this is mostly a hypothetical question, because applying them is not likely to be easy, and knowing us, we would already likely be wearing a mix.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X