yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hypothetical Situation: Good Cop/Bad Cop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• catmand0
    replied
    Unfortunately, you can't simply wipe some mones on the interrogated persons face and not have everyone asking questions or face some legal trouble. But, if the cop interrogating the person wore Connection on the back of his hands, that should be more than close enough in proximity.

Leave a comment:

• brac3r
    commented on 's reply
    Cops for cops lol

• Jimmy42
    commented on 's reply
    With cops! I feel the cops give it that extra oomph.

• Loquisimo
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
    I'd go ascend for both. I can steer it any direction i need to go.
    Ascend sounds a good choice... however, I still insist to apply connections to the interrogated person. Just apply under nose will be enough..

Leave a comment:

• catmand0
    replied
    Jimmy42 With or without cops?

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy42
    replied
    I'd go ascend for both. I can steer it any direction i need to go.

Leave a comment:

• Loquisimo
    replied
    Originally posted by brac3r View Post

But when police wear connections for example, the suspect will be more likely to tell the truth...
    I got it probably in both cases, connections will work fine. I just have in mind, to apply directly to the interrogated, so effects will be stronger on him..

Leave a comment:

• brac3r
    replied
    Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

The interrogated person, is the important to get real honest answers. So, it's better the interrogated get effects. Police isn't necessary to get connections effects. I imagine a scenario in which a police sit down and between interrogated person is a big table..
    But when police wear connections for example, the suspect will be more likely to tell the truth...

Leave a comment:

• Loquisimo
    replied
    Originally posted by brac3r View Post

why shouldn't police use mones?
    The interrogated person, is the important to get real honest answers. So, it's better the interrogated get effects. Police isn't necessary to get connections effects. I imagine a scenario in which a police sit down and between interrogated person is a big table..

Leave a comment:

• brac3r
    replied
    Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
    For sure Connections and I think for bad cop and also for good cop. But apply connections on the person interrogated. Police itself should not apply mones...
    why shouldn't police use mones?

Leave a comment:

• catmand0
    replied
    For bad cop I would do something like
    35 mcg AndrosteRone
    15 mcg AndrostEnone
    25 mcg P83
    30 mcg Beta-Androstenol
    35 mcg Alpha-Androstenol

Leave a comment:

• Loquisimo
    replied
    For sure Connections and I think for bad cop and also for good cop. But apply connections on the person interrogated. Police itself should not apply mones...

Leave a comment:

• Catlord17
    replied
    Good cop: Beta androstenol, a little alpha androstenol, and whatever it is in Bliss that makes people happy.
    Bad cop: SOB with extra Beta NOL.

Leave a comment:

• brac3r
    replied
    Came into this thread thinking it would be about good or bad times to use copulins lol

Good cop I'd use connections and something calming? Bad cop something with an aggressive alpha edge, which I don't have any experience with unfortunately :(

Leave a comment:

• catmand0
    started a topic Hypothetical Situation: Good Cop/Bad Cop

Hypothetical Situation: Good Cop/Bad Cop

If you were a cop what pheromones would you mix if you were interrogating someone as a "good cop"? What if you were interrogating someone as a "bad cop"?

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X