yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hypothetical Situation: Good Cop/Bad Cop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypothetical Situation: Good Cop/Bad Cop

If you were a cop what pheromones would you mix if you were interrogating someone as a "good cop"? What if you were interrogating someone as a "bad cop"?

Came into this thread thinking it would be about good or bad times to use copulins lol

Good cop I'd use connections and something calming? Bad cop something with an aggressive alpha edge, which I don't have any experience with unfortunately :(
    Teacher, about to be married.
    Arsenal:
    Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
    Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
    To be expanded...

Comment

Good cop: Beta androstenol, a little alpha androstenol, and whatever it is in Bliss that makes people happy.
      Bad cop: SOB with extra Beta NOL.

Comment

For sure Connections and I think for bad cop and also for good cop. But apply connections on the person interrogated. Police itself should not apply mones...
        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
        Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
        Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
        Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
        Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

For bad cop I would do something like
          35 mcg AndrosteRone
          15 mcg AndrostEnone
          25 mcg P83
          30 mcg Beta-Androstenol
          35 mcg Alpha-Androstenol

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
            For sure Connections and I think for bad cop and also for good cop. But apply connections on the person interrogated. Police itself should not apply mones...
            why shouldn't police use mones?
            Arsenal:
            To be expanded...

Comment

Originally posted by brac3r View Post

why shouldn't police use mones?
              The interrogated person, is the important to get real honest answers. So, it's better the interrogated get effects. Police isn't necessary to get connections effects. I imagine a scenario in which a police sit down and between interrogated person is a big table..
              Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
              Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

The interrogated person, is the important to get real honest answers. So, it's better the interrogated get effects. Police isn't necessary to get connections effects. I imagine a scenario in which a police sit down and between interrogated person is a big table..
                But when police wear connections for example, the suspect will be more likely to tell the truth...
                Arsenal:
                To be expanded...

Comment

Originally posted by brac3r View Post

But when police wear connections for example, the suspect will be more likely to tell the truth...
                  I got it probably in both cases, connections will work fine. I just have in mind, to apply directly to the interrogated, so effects will be stronger on him..

Comment

I'd go ascend for both. I can steer it any direction i need to go.
                    Ammo:
                    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                    AD: Glace
                    Lovescent: NNPA
                    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Jimmy42 With or without cops?

Comment

• Jimmy42
                        Jimmy42 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        With cops! I feel the cops give it that extra oomph.

• brac3r
                        brac3r commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Cops for cops lol

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
                      I'd go ascend for both. I can steer it any direction i need to go.
                      Ascend sounds a good choice... however, I still insist to apply connections to the interrogated person. Just apply under nose will be enough..

Comment

Unfortunately, you can't simply wipe some mones on the interrogated persons face and not have everyone asking questions or face some legal trouble. But, if the cop interrogating the person wore Connection on the back of his hands, that should be more than close enough in proximity.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X