yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

P74 as a buffer for AndrostEnone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P74 as a buffer for AndrostEnone

Does anyone have experience combining these two? Can P74 be used to buffer the aggressive aspects of high dose (like 30 mcg (keep in mind I am 18 so 30 mcg enone is a lot)) AndrostEnone? Xcc knowledgeispower RTBoss MychaelAngelo1985

Originally posted by catmand0 View Post
    Does anyone have experience combining these two? Can P74 be used to buffer the aggressive aspects of high dose (like 30 mcg (keep in mind I am 18 so 30 mcg enone is a lot)) AndrostEnone? Xcc knowledgeispower RTBoss MychaelAngelo1985
    P74 is an effective buffer for Enone within reason. Assuming you are using the alcohol based enone fixed at 10% dpg. At your age you may find it more effective in attracting younger women if you use a small amount of enone to steer a larger amount of P74 in a more masculine/sexual direction. 30mcg P74 + 2.5mcg enone would be a good starting point.

I'm 32 and 30mcg of Enone fixed at 10% dpg would be way too much for me regardless of how much P74 I use.

However all the advice in the world is no substitute for real world experience. so why not try it out?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X