yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

FZ Combinations Questions and Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FZ Combinations Questions and Trial

Hey people !

I cant seem to find info on these combinations so I'll try to ask you guys..

My special one has friendzoned me because of lack og romantic feelings/butterflies/sexual attraction. They existed once many years ago but certain events made it all slide into a friendship, where I am the only one she has ever could reveal her inner self to..

I am upping my lifestyle, and mones are only used as leverage to kick open a romantic oppurtunity, while I'll take care of the rest myself. She started dating someone else to find out where her emptions would take her.. and I'll do the same if she is not the one for me after this last try.. and she has definately noticed my life style improvements positively, but its just not enough when she is dating someone else and wont play two cards at the same time. (Respect, but I am gonna do my thing anyways)

Have been using 4 x xist sprays solo, and combined with both Evolve, Cohesion and all three. I definately see some improvements, where she before was phasing me out, she is now keeping me closer and has totally opened herself up for me as we used to be.. Yeah this is still in the department of closest friends.. total xist exposures are 5-6 times for typically 1 hours.

So XIST has done its thing so far, and I'll keep using it. Waiting for the oil to arrive and will switch over to xist oil.

I am looking to send vibes as:
    High status, Sexual attraction, Romantical Attraction, fun and uncomplicated, lightly bad boy/smartass

My personality is:
    High status, empathic, loyal, humble, fun, spontanous, natural charmer...

Future combinations in question: minus cops all except sob

Xist + evolve : carry on with this
    Xist + evolve + ascend
    Xist + evolve + ascend + love boat
    Xist + evolve + api
    Xist + evolve + sob
    Xist + alfa maschio + ascend/evolve

Anything else ?

That sounds kind of complicated. Personally, I don't believe in be friend with a girl. Friend with benefits perhaps yes. However, become a romantic lover through a friendship, it seems something like in a movie... If I was in same situation, I would rather go out and try to meet 5-10 special ones.

When a woman wants, she wants. When she doesn't, is nothing we can do about it. NO pheromones, lifestyle, etc will work out...Well, money can pay the oldest profession in the human history, that yes ...
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

TheBoss I don't think I've had a lot of luck with XiSt spray, but XiSt oil is the base of all my mixes. Have you ever tried Connections or Cohesion. I feel like one of those works for anyone. Could be coincidence, but the few times I tried Connections it was like here comes the conversations, the ones I don't want to have, but it seemed to bring us closer. You know how women are- complain about you, get emotional, and then maybe after you appologizing they feel a closer bond. I can't go through that again, that was excruciating. But, Cohesion is a better fit for me. Have you tried samples of either of those? Sometimes it's more what your target needs than what you do.
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

I think 2 drops/sprays API, 3 drops/sprays Xist, 2 drops/sprays Taboo, 2 drops/sprays Cohesion

Comment

My take on this is stick with xist, add in some evolve if you want but don't overdo it! Personally I'd add ascend with cops...she will notice the new you in a new light. My feeling is that the cops may work on her jealousy side subconsciously. My 2 cents but that'd be my approach on this type of situation.
          Ammo:
          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
          AD: Glace
          Lovescent: NNPA
          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

I think, other way to "may be" make a woman interested in you. Is by having other options, that she sees that there is other girl that is more special than her. When she smells that she is the only option for you, she will play with you as long as you allow it (friend zone called).
            If you have other options, and if she (friendzone girl) is somehow interested in you, perhaps starts in her a competition. If she just don't care nothing and even is very happy you have other girl in your dreams, is to understand she is interested in other kind of guys..
            So, at the same time is good to have clear if she isn't interested in you at all. In that case, there is nothing to do about it.
            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies and good advises..

I have been wearing Xist. Xist+Evolve. Xist + Evolve + Cohesion around her for maybe 6-7 times in total, and combining that we me, it has been providing really good results... we have become very close again..

Okay guys so a little update with some more questions..

Have received my Imprint and M3X
              Will be receiving Bad Wolf anytime now
              Will be receiving Crush XS (Since Cohesion was so good calming her down and creating intimacy, I'll try Cohesipn minus DHEA now = Crush XS)
              THA-HUG should also be arriving next week.. and probably some more which I dont remember..

So we've had some very nice ups and a few downs but we are good these days and I believe a dose of ME + Heavy XIST + Heavy Cohesion + Heavy evolve helped a lot at the last encounter. Respect is back and she again has been wanting to call me on her own etc. Like in the old days.

I will be having a few days with her for 5-7 hours together studying and am considering my mones tactic...

For the next encounter I will have:
              Imprint
              M3X
              Xist
              Evolve
              Cohesion
              Crush XS
              Alfa Maschio Q4 2016
              L2K V1 Q4 2016
              Certo Q4 2016

I've only worn PheromonesXS products around her with good results and am considering to let it stay like that for a while.

I would like continue creating a huge romantic fallout and then, or at the same time help sparking a sexual attraction.

What would you people suggest?

Comment

If I was you, I would keep same pheromones that have been working. Cohesion, Xist

Comment

Loquisimo

Or maybe just change the Cohesion to Crush XS ?
                  So keep Xist + Crush + Evolve ?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                    Loquisimo

Or maybe just change the Cohesion to Crush XS ?
                    So keep Xist + Crush + Evolve ?
                    Well, you should take a final decision... I have never used Crush.. For me, if something works, is better keep it as is it, specially with this kind of molecules.. Anyways, probably if changing formula, no one will die

Comment

Just an update:

Me + Xist + Cohesion + Evolve, I sticked to the same and told her that I'd stop meeting with her till she got things straightened out, but I'd still be there as a friend. We met again 1.5 weeks later and this time I did Xist + Cohesion before some presentation, and 30 minutes later when I picked her up I added 2 sprays Alfa Maschio Q4 2016 and 2 sprays L2K v1 Q4 2016, to the Xist and Cohesion... Well presentation results were fine but the experience was a little douchy, so she was moody. 30 minutes later she calmed down (I can do this on my own) but the special thing I noted while driving... She was looking at me with a kind of Deer in headlights look.. maybe just a mild one but definitaly a huge smile and wide eyes until I caught her looking.. Had the same reaction with Xist+evolve+cohesion a few weeks back after some exposure and a fun day..

For the next time.. I am thinking to do Q4 2016 for both -> 2 x Alfa Maschio + 2 x L2K V1 with 4 x XIST and 1 x Cohesion or Crush... Insane amount of mones I know.. I might lower the Xist for now and do a 2 x AM + 2 x L2K V1 + Cohesion or maybe just 4 x AM + 1 x Cohesion (+ 2 x XIST)... Lot's of options... Also needed to be combined solid game... even though it's not a game

Comment

Maybe add Taboo to your list

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X