yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Best Pheromone to use attracting Blondes? I'm Asian.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Pheromone to use attracting Blondes? I'm Asian.

Best Pheromone to use attracting Blondes? I'm Asian. I'm 24, 5"5 and I'm really attracted to blondes...my first gf was blonde, and that has never changed my preference. Anybody know a blonde magnet?

I did mention in another thread that voodoo might be a good one for attracting blondes. Thinking back now I don't believe it is specific blondes as it seemed to attract brunettes too . Perhaps they were blondes who had decided to become brunettes . I have heard that P96 supposedly attracts blondes however it never worked for me and I am asian guy.

Comment

Just an opinion, perhaps my ignorance (or marketing of a company) but I don't think there is a product design to attract blondes.. All women are essentially pretty much the same.. so they get aroused by the same means. Sure, cultures has different habits and that influences.. Is there also a product to attract blue eyes brunettes? I wanna buy!!! hahah
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
        Just an opinion, perhaps my ignorance (or marketing of a company) but I don't think there is a product design to attract blondes.. All women are essentially pretty much the same.. so they get aroused by the same means. Sure, cultures has different habits and that influences.. Is there also a product to attract blue eyes brunettes? I wanna buy!!! hahah
        I am inclined to agree. Correct me if I am wrong I believe that was a school of thought that touted P96 or P93 as the blonde destroyer ?. Ironically from what I read, only 2% of the world population is blonde. So they are hard to find unless you live in Scandanavia or certain parts of Germany. I am big fan of blondes they get me in trouble unfortunately .

Comment

P93 is specifically attractive to white girls, even more so with blondes!

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post

I am inclined to agree. Correct me if I am wrong I believe that was a school of thought that touted P96 or P93 as the blonde destroyer ?. Ironically from what I read, only 2% of the world population is blonde. So they are hard to find unless you live in Scandanavia or certain parts of Germany. I am big fan of blondes they get me in trouble unfortunately .
            I am going to a school that has mainly white people, lots of blondes and brunettes here. OMG, it's like a dream come true.lol I will get P93...but I wonder what attracts blondes with PheromonesXS products?

Comment

idle XSteveO KateD care to comment?

Comment

OK I did a Google and it transpires that an XSP93 exists which might just be up your street !

Comment

If XS P93 really attract blondes, I must have a product of this kind with me hahah
                  Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                  Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Xcc I recall you doing some experiments with this putative. Experiences?

Comment

If XS P93 really attract blondes, I must have a product of this kind with me hahah
                      Not convinced it does however I am an open minded skeptic . Those members who have a bottle can you share your experiences ?

Comment

catmand0 There are some people who have reported that p93 is attractive to blondes and/or Caucasians.

I haven't noticed this. Some people are very convinced of this. Some people say it only has that effect if you (the one wearing it) are non-Caucasian.

Now, p75 has been rumored to be attractive to brunettes and/or Latinas.

I haven't noticed this. Some people though are convinced it is so.

I would encourage you to think about trying it. It might be one of those things that only works for some people. That's the thing about some of these experimental formulas and putatives. They can be a bit ... odd.

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post

Not convinced it does however I am an open minded skeptic . Those members who have a bottle can you share your experiences ?
                          To be honest, I can't be convinced yet.. However for sure, I highly value the insights and reports that have been written in here.

I would love to test, but I don't want to collect more pheromones bottles, kind of expensive this hobby..

It will be great to listen other experiences. Welcome to Scandinavia to test!

Comment

I would love to find something that is specifically attractive to natural redheads. I tried making such a mix in my model once, and failed. They're not significantly enough different than "other women" for it to happen. I suspect the best you could do is "slightly more attractive to a specific race".

Comment

Whenever, someone invent the magic potion to attract blondes, I will buy gallons !!! hahah.. however, my favorite kind of girls are brunettes.. I don't care if they are blondes and paint it brunette... blue eyes and brunette, that's a great combination..

I think attraction for a blonde, asian, brunette, red hair, etc.. are pretty much the same... all are human beings. All of them the shit stink...

Comment

from my experience P75 attract brunettes, redhair, arab girls & latinas at low dosage 2.5 to 5mcg maximum

P93 real Blonde Girls 5mcg to 10mcg

what the dosage i could go with if i bought xsp96? is there general dosage to every combo? or it depends on the main mix for example go with Ascend or Evolve. with XSP96
                                Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                                Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                                LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                                Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

My woman is a sexy blue eyed blonde and believe me that Evolve gets her going quite well!! Spray or oil, does not matter as both get it done.
                                  Ammo:
                                  PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                                  LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                                  PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                                  AD: Glace
                                  Lovescent: NNPA
                                  Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

You're spot on with your observation. Would that blend work if it was dyed blonde?

Steve O
                                    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I just did a recent run off putatives with P93 in the mix and the woman most affected was a black girl and second most was brunette so I don't think I buy this "blonde magic" business.

Comment

i remember there was supposedly a combination of pheromones from AD that was touted to be a blonde magnet.... reading that thread a couple years ago drove me to look for naturally blonde haired women, and i was at a loss to find any XD. I think the combo was Ammo + IO + IS.

Interesting to now see this thread..... only to find out that it's near impossible to target a woman's hair color with pheromones!~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X