yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Got me horny, P75 and P74 mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got me horny, P75 and P74 mix

I feel like I can talk openly about sexuality on here. Is this against the rules? Excuse me if this is a bad post! I Sprayed one on each side of neck. Went out to the gym, 30 min later....I get a sniff of this stuff...and immediately, I get that feeling like when I smell a woman's good va****, I get all excited, I get a semi-boner, it was visible and it can be embarrassing... so I try to put down the boner by concentrating on the workout, I grab the 35 lb dumbbells which is really close to the mirror. I do curls, I looked at my eyes and it's all dilated. (it's funny cuz this woman working out, behind me was also looking at me, laughing quietly, I don't know what she was laughing at!), and I keep doing curls to get rid of the boner....finally, it's out. I look at the mirror again, when I stopped, my eyes still dilated..at this point I'm like freaking out because it's dilated! I go to the bathroom, while walking, this woman behind me...clearly and noticably takes a sniff of me while I walk past to her....freaky woman...just as I arrive to the bathroom, I get a boner again...it's like a feeling I got when I was a teenager. so at this point I go to the locker room to chill out my boner, I sit there listening to music....I couldn't get rid of it, so I go to the toilet and start edging. and it went away. Weird stuff......

how much did you use of each?

Comment

5 mg each spray or each mone? Is that 2.5 mcg per spray for two sprays of each?

Comment

So a total of 10 mcg of P74 and P75 at once, right?

Comment

• phero_experimenter
      phero_experimenter commented
      Editing a comment
      1 spray of 5mcg P74 and 1 spray of 5mcg of P75
      = 10 mcg total

• Catlord17
      Catlord17 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for clarification.

Ad down

Collapse