yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What Pheromone XS products makes people want to talk to you or approach you first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Pheromone XS products makes people want to talk to you or approach you first?

What Pheromone XS products makes people want to talk to you or approach you first? It's not that I have lack of approach skills..but it would be better if they approach me first?
    Any pheromone xs or any mone products do this?

yes, sort of.

I'm reluctant to answer your question like this because I get an impression you expect a pheromone to be a magic potion that makes people change their mind in some odd mind control fashion rather than encourage them to act on the impulses they already have. To push the example, if you are looking for something that will make people act out of the expected norms of a situation (e.g. start a loud group convo in the library, get people to sit and have a heart-to-heart talk in a dance club), you won't find it.

That said, any mone here labeled labeled 'social' will encourage social behavior. The specific kind of approach you're looking for will help people make more specific recs.

An example would be comparing Mascot to SOB. Presumably both will get people to approach you. The question then becomes - can you handle the situation where the approach happens? Someone approaching you as they would a cuddly stuffed toy vs someone approaching you to say what a jerk you can be are two different approaches that require you to work the give-and-take of the situation.

So what kinds of approaches are you looking for? More details about your expectations, the better.

Comment

Originally posted by sushi View Post
      yes, sort of.

I'm reluctant to answer your question like this because I get an impression you expect a pheromone to be a magic potion that makes people change their mind in some odd mind control fashion rather than encourage them to act on the impulses they already have. To push the example, if you are looking for something that will make people act out of the expected norms of a situation (e.g. start a loud group convo in the library, get people to sit and have a heart-to-heart talk in a dance club), you won't find it.

That said, any mone here labeled labeled 'social' will encourage social behavior. The specific kind of approach you're looking for will help people make more specific recs.

An example would be comparing Mascot to SOB. Presumably both will get people to approach you. The question then becomes - can you handle the situation where the approach happens? Someone approaching you as they would a cuddly stuffed toy vs someone approaching you to say what a jerk you can be are two different approaches that require you to work the give-and-take of the situation.

So what kinds of approaches are you looking for? More details about your expectations, the better.
      Ah I see, I see what your trying to say.... I'm looking for a pheromone that will probably make me seem more friendly like a type of person that seems harmless...and that would disengage my target's social defense and it would be easier for me to approach them.

Like...If I was walking, and a complete stranger woman would say "hi" to me and from that on, I will escalate the conversation ....

Comment

Just say Hi first. You're overthinking this.

Comment

In my experience, rarely people used to start a conversation. Only in some situations: someone is just open and friendly, someone is curious, someone is very interested to talk with me, someone has the sick frame that think is an authority.
          In most of the cases, is my responsibility to do the opener.
          Bliss I think is a good product to be ready if someone talks to you. Xist too..
          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
          Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
          Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
          Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
          Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

• phero_experimenter
            phero_experimenter commented
            Editing a comment
            thanks. I find bliss to be a good cheerful and uplifting vibe.

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X