yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bliss XS, mood relaxer, confidence booster, etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bliss XS, mood relaxer, confidence booster, etc...

I got a small sample of bliss xs and I tried it when walking at the mall. It was really early, there were barely any people there. I went with 3 of my sister and my parents...I sprayed it 2x. 30 min later, I observed my sisters started talking to me and got really giddy and talkative and in a positive mood. My mom was in a positive mood too. My dad turned really hilarious and became a laughing stock (which he is really serious all the time)....it could be just placebo effect...but I doubt it...as for the self-effects, I felt really relaxed and I felt like I shouldn't worry about anything. Generally, 50% of the time, I have some type of anxiety...but I felt so relaxed...like a James Bond type of relaxed, with a confidence boost. I noticed while I was walking, there was a tall guy (caucasian) about 6"4, he looked at me like he wants to fight me or something! WHA??? lol could that be an effect of Bliss XS too?

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X