yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Unscented products? Are they as effective as scented?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unscented products? Are they as effective as scented?

Are unscented products as effective as scented? If its unscented, doesn't it need a fixative to diffuse the pheromones? Can I spray a cologne like Aqua Di Giorgio and spray the pheromone on top of it and still work the same? Any thoughts?

phero_experimenter I did that today. With AdG even. Well, actually the walmart knock off. I spray on unscented and then spray the cologne. Not a scientist though, so I can't tell you what, or how it works best. But somebody will hook us up on here.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

For spray products, I always use unscented and haven't had any problems with effectiveness . Steve has diffusion tech in his mixes, so that allows me to use my own colognes.

Comment

I always spray the cologne first, then the mones. What it does is the cologne lifts up the whole mix from the skin as the moisture builds on the; gently releasing the scent. (oh and its good to let each application dry and setting for 20-30 seconds before applying the next spray.
        : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

Originally posted by EMPYREAL View Post
          I always spray the cologne first, then the mones. What it does is the cologne lifts up the whole mix from the skin as the moisture builds on the; gently releasing the scent. (oh and its good to let each application dry and setting for 20-30 seconds before applying the next spray.
          How exactly how does the cologne lift the pheros? What is this moisture? Where does it come from? What does it do?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

How exactly how does the cologne lift the pheros? What is this moisture? Where does it come from? What does it do?
            There are quite a few users who said this as well. I want to know this too opposed to spraying on top.

Comment

I've had more problems with unscented xs pheromones. Alcohol bases are too fast for me and a lot of girls high tail it in the opposite direction. I finally settled on a fall cover and all is well. I'm thing Is till might want to add some dpg but until I find out how to do that right I just spray what I want to be strongest on the upper chest or neck or somewhere higher up. I don't put the cover on top of the pheros. I put the cover right above my beltline and just let body heat diffuse and hope it rises. Seems to. whatever diffuse through the shirt or open collar is enough to turn the unscented characteristics back into what Steve intended.

Comment

What do you mean "turn the unscented characteristics back into what Steve intended"?

Comment

They attract instead of repel is the simplest way to put it. The first hour or two of alcohol spray on me, unscented, even with DT is like trying to grab a turned on firehose that someone let loose of. Do your remember yours and I's posts about my micro dosing? Problems all went away with a cover. Fahrenheit has those OUD notes underneath you like, working really nice for fall. might try Sauvage by Dior for Daywear in the winter.

Comment

Yes
                    Pheromone XS
                    Oil: evolve, xist
                    Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X