yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Does a Playful A1 replacement pheromone exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does a Playful A1 replacement pheromone exist?

I am looking for a pheromone that is playful friendly life of the party type. I only ask for the A1 replacement because I heard that too much A1 makes one depressed. Anyways I would not mind an A1 mix as I am in the market. At androtics direct is is MX412 vs A1 (-Androstadienone) (Akuto Fragrance) #370. I prefer an oil based type rather than the spray. I am thinking https://pheromonexs.com/Unisexy-pher...omone-oil.html but let me know what else is out there I just want to experiment. Thank You
    26/M/New England

Arsenal: Ascend-cops Oil, Connections Spray (30 mL), Evolve Oil, Spaceland

I would heavily recommend checking out Cohesion by PheromoneXS. It is specifically designed to negate the depressive effects of A1. As for being the life of the party? I would go with either Vibe or Celebrity (both by PXS) depending on the presence you are trying to convey.

Comment

A1 is not really life of the party its more comfort bonding molecule. However if you are
      looking for A1 replacement without the downers
      then Cohesion is a good option have tried it and its good specially with a Alpha like Wolf.
      Also P96 is also reported in effect to be similar to A1.

Comment

Have you tried any of the oils? I don't like the sprayss for some reason they don't work well in New England. What is the difference between Cohesion and Love boat? I want vibe or celebrity but I don't think they have them in oils.
        26/M/New England

Comment

P96 is close in effect. I don't think the effect is as strong as A1 at any dose, but it is far better than nothing. As a bonus, P96 works its magic on men just as good.

Comment

I'm looking for something that packs a punch!
            26/M/New England

Comment

Celebrity spray works for me in any climate (I have tested in in tropical heat, desert heat, and desert cold). What makes you say sprays don't work for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Abel.Mann View Post
                Have you tried any of the oils? I don't like the sprayss for some reason they don't work well in New England. What is the difference between Cohesion and Love boat? I want vibe or celebrity but I don't think they have them in oils.
                For cold climate, spray is the thing to use. But also, I think is important to raise body temperature or just having some transpiration, for example drinking a warm tea or similar, or warm clothes..
                Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

If you have to wear oils in cold climates use a bit more maybe an extra drop
                  and spread it around in a larger body area diffusion will be better.
                  Also stronger highly concentrated oils will probable do better in cold weather
                  eg Domination oil

Comment

playful friendly life of the party type
                    Abel.Mann

Just off the top of my head: Celebrity, Vibe, Api, Wolf, Love Boat, Taboo, and Barely Legal.

Comment

Ok I was thinking Xist Oil and or cohesion Oil. I was not able to get any hits with Vibe Spray.
                      26/M/New England

Comment

Abel.Mann Once you are familiar with body language and how hits show up, if you are convinced there are no hits from a formula, maybe stop using it.

As well as Xist works for me, and as much as I love it, it may not be as favored by some people. You have to find what works for you.

I love Xist.

I think sushi finds it less appealing. (Want to chime in here sushi ?)

Reviews and post are all well and good, but find what works for you. Even after about a year of experimenting with PXS products, I'm just now discovering what works best for me.

Comment

Oh ok for some reason the sprays just dont work as well as the oils. They tend to dissipate faster.I am going to try the cohesion or Xist which ever one is more friendly. Also customer service from Androtics direct said that the amount of pheramones in XS products are way more than the body naturally produces? Is that accurate?
                          26/M/New England

Comment

Abel.Mann That may be true, but I would guess the same is true of AD products. Given the results the awesome revisions of a314, I would bet there were more pheromones in the recommended applications than the body naturally produces. So I would guess they are stating a fact and the implication being that that's somehow a bad thing when they themselves are likely designing products that have recommended and effective doses of more pheromones than the body naturally produces.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                              Abel.Mann Once you are familiar with body language and how hits show up, if you are convinced there are no hits from a formula, maybe stop using it.

As well as Xist works for me, and as much as I love it, it may not be as favored by some people. You have to find what works for you.

I love Xist.

I think sushi finds it less appealing. (Want to chime in here sushi ?)

Reviews and post are all well and good, but find what works for you. Even after about a year of experimenting with PXS products, I'm just now discovering what works best for me.
                              I think Xist is great. It works well. I prefer Taboo, and I feel more comfortable/natural with it. Xist certainly does well.

Comment

Ascend Oil works great. I will be testing it out the next few weeks. It seems to last many hours longer than the spray. I drop and I still smell it 10 hours later. I certainly notice the -None
                                26/M/New England

Comment

I notice some of the DHEAS, Mood elevation, refreshing, energizing effect.
                                  26/M/New England

Comment

I only ask for the A1 replacement because I heard that too much A1 makes one depressed.
                                    Not everyone gets depression from A1. You need to test to see if you are one of the fairly small number affected and if not, enjoy it to the full.

If you want happy/playful A1, combine it with a happy/playful social or something like Alphanol.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X