yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

All-In-1 Life Enhancer Mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GHOST Thank you for your input! I'm convinced that xs32 is directly impacting the reticular activating system.

It's as though to others suddenly the one who is wearing it is the most important "thing" in the environment and others' minds.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
      GHOST Thank you for your input! I'm convinced that xs32 is directly impacting the reticular activating system.

It's as though to others suddenly the one who is wearing it is the most important "thing" in the environment and others' minds.
      Agreed, as well as the hypothalamus.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
        Scottie2Hottie Thanks for clarifying. You're right about the selfies.

There is something very focusing about xsr32; and if something is focused upon, the perceived or actual effects could increase. Just like one possible effect in hypnosis.

When did you last notice the feeling of your clothes against your skin, or the feeling of socks on your feet... the socks were there... the clothes were there... providing stimulation, but until your attention to that was brought to your awareness... or somehow "made important"... your perceptual filters could mute it.

I think xsr32 opens those filters in such a way to the person who is creating that effect and the effects themselves. In the case of selfies, to the effects themselves.

Any external stimuli becomes more occluded, then the effects are enhanced because the internal experience of the effects are then made more central to the experience.

Opening of perceptual filters. Focusing attention. Occlusion of external stimuli that is unassociated with the source of the xsr32. An internal focus on effects (absorption). Just as surround sound cuts out external stimuli and enhances absorption in the experience.

Occlusion of "irrelevant" stimuli combined with absorption in the internal experience of the effects.

As far as I can tell, xsr32 has a main feature of focusing of attention.
        super!! wonderful stuff and nice explanation

PXS : Ascend, Xist, Evolve
        LAL : Voodoo, Overdose, Wolf, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica
        PT : Captain, THU
        Dondays : BlackBox, Snug, TM

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          I believe it comes in 2 ml so 4 10 ml bottles.
          You were right I just added the DT to 4 bottles and 17 drops each with a bit left over, I think I'll save it for my next round of Single molecules, and putatives. And of course another round of DT. Now we wait...

Click image for larger version

Name:	girl%20(292).gif
Views:	189
Size:	7.8 KB
ID:	86941
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Would you recommend getting an xsr 32 spray and spray it next to a blend in order to amplify it?

Comment

Originally posted by hombre View Post
              Would you recommend getting an xsr 32 spray and spray it next to a blend in order to amplify it?
              I love xsr32, it's one of my favorite molecules. Glad to see others embrace it. You can apply it wherever you like.

Comment

• hombre
                hombre commented
                Editing a comment
                thx scottie, would you recommend the 2 or the 12 mcg spray?

• Scottie2Hottie
                Scottie2Hottie commented
                Editing a comment
                I need at least 25 mcg but prefer 50 mcg so I buy the 25 mcg/spray.

Scottie, is there any danger of becoming super focused on anything that distracts you while wearing this? I had that problem with Thinker. I made the mistake of applying before I did my makeup and it took me much longer as I was super focused on everything.
              My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Ladyofthewoods

???????Interesting, Thinker doesn't have that effect on me. As far as how they affect me, they are opposites. Thinker is expansive.

xsr32 is kinda like tunnel vision in a sense but not just focused on vision. It could apply to thoughts, sensations, feelings. Like there is this hyper focus on whatever catches your attention. I find it useful when I'm doing in-depth research involving complicated subjects.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  Ladyofthewoods

Interesting, Thinker doesn't have that effect on me. As far as how they affect me, they are opposites. Thinker is expansive.

xsr32 is kinda like tunnel vision in a sense but not just focused on vision. It could apply to thoughts, sensations, feelings. Like there is this hyper focus on whatever catches your attention. I find it useful when I'm doing in-depth research involving complicated subjects.
                  So it very well could amplify attraction?
                  XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X