yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

To ghost or not ghost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To ghost or not ghost

Am I correct in my assumption that ghosting, is the act of ceasing all communication with someone because they are wearing too much of a particular type of pheromone ?. I don't believe I have ever experienced this ghosting effect. It can be argued that there are women who simply do not find me attractive. Or are not in the mood to talk to me. How do you people differentiate experiences like this from ghosting ?.

I think you're confusing/conflating two different uses of the term "ghosting".

In a more common sense, "ghosting" means to suddenly stop communicating with someone, usually without any warning.
    A lot of pheremone users use "ghosting" to refer to a certain point of pheremone use (usually too much applied at one time, but not necessarily) where the result is people near you respond to your mone cloud by acting as if you aren't there.

I'm not aware of someone shutting off communication forever because of pheremones.

Comment

Sometimes women are just in a bad mood, nothing to do about it. The moon, etc may affect them.. Sometimes some weekends things just doesn't go as expected... I have seen ghosting, at the beginning when I was using pheromones.. for example with TUTH. I saw women scared from me.
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

I think I overdosed, ghosted myself or whatever you wanna call it when I first started. Now, I have a question for more experienced mone users or researchers than myself. Are there some blends, single molecules, or putatives that you can't OD on? I'm not saying I want to squirt a whole bottle on me. And, I know that if I put multiple blends on at the same time 1+1 might equal 7. I try to be careful about that, though I do have a mone problem. Just wondering if there are some mones that I don't have to worry about 2 sprays or 3, ya know?
        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Good questions Ragnar. First of all I think it's human nature to OD at least once. We're trying a new product and are looking for some kind of reaction. Usually a dramatic reaction as we sometimes read about. So try this new juice, don't see what we're looking for (and often typically it's because we don't know WHAT to look for) so we try more. We're searching for that WOW moment. The thing is with most of the stuff we try, e.g. sexual or status mones, You reach a point of diminishing returns. At some point we OD. Ghosting can happen. You slathered on a shit load of enone thinking women are gonna try to hump you right there in front of God and everybody but hat happens is.....well....nothing. Not a hit. Women avoid you (because they're scared shitless) and no one seems to notice you. But if you pay close attention, every guy within a 20' radius of you is getting hits. They're detecting "safe" amounts of your phero cloud and attribute it to the guy they're near. You're left sitting there thinking this shit doesn't work. Welll it IS just not for YOU. Trust me ghosting from an OD is a blessing in disguise. If you're ODing on enone or even status mones you could have guys trying to kick your ass.

Are there blends or single molecules that you can't OD on? Yes and no. Something like anol comes to mind. You won't ghost but you won't be able to get people to stfu either. You could have some 6 chatting your ear off when you really wanna talk to the 9 sitting at the other end of the bar. One thing about high anol doses tho. It can lead to nasal irritation. Women will be sitting there rubbing their noses and getting congested and that works against you. Too much bnol and you're guaranteed to get TMI. Do you really want her life story when all you want is in her pants? Now you could OD on something like IO and IS and have blast in your phero cloud but it's not gonna get you laid and people are having such a good time that they may not take you seriously. I mean people love Jim Carrey but wouldn't you rather be Cary Grant?

People report about ODing and ghosting with single molecules too. Again you could go with high doses of say anol without ghosting but anol solo is bizarre. People will talk just for the sake of talking. They'll blather on about sheer nonsense. It's annoying and gets you nowhere. Better to save the single molecules until you get some experience under your belt.

Comment

So if I wear my work blends for like 8-10 hrs, come home and I'm going to see someone, can I put socials over top. Or, is that too much? if the work mones only work 6-8hrs they should be gone right? or, do I need to take a shower to put my socials or sexuals on?

Comment

I have a new question as well. Can you OD by adding putatives to a blend? Like, let's say I wear my power blend with xist, sob, and heavy on Ascend, then I spray some xs86, and xs75 over top. I don't think those would multiply with anything that I was already wearing, but could that also be too much going on, like a mone overload? Veterans please help.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                So if I wear my work blends for like 8-10 hrs, come home and I'm going to see someone, can I put socials over top. Or, is that too much? if the work mones only work 6-8hrs they should be gone right? or, do I need to take a shower to put my socials or sexuals on?
                You should be fine adding socials later on or even WHILE wearing status products/mixes. For example, adding some bnol as in Connections can be beneficial. It creates rapport, closeness and honest communication. It can have a bit of a "crushy" effect too.

Rone sulfate products like IS can be helpful too. It creates elevated mood in others as well as yourself. For me, IS is like a magnet. I'm not yet familiar with the XS R-s containing products to say if there is an equivalent. I plan on testing them tho.

You should be ok switching over to a sexual later. Sexuals are typically, if not mostly, enone products. Status mones are predominantly Rone(s) with a dash of enone but probably not enone to create a enone OD. Many people have success combining status AND sexual products.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                  I have a new question as well. Can you OD by adding putatives to a blend? Like, let's say I wear my power blend with xist, sob, and heavy on Ascend, then I spray some xs86, and xs75 over top. I don't think those would multiply with anything that I was already wearing, but could that also be too much going on, like a mone overload? Veterans please help.
                  Before you start mixing, it is recommended that you test putatives solo to familiarize yourself with both their effects and dosage ranges. If you unknowingly add an OD level of a putative you're wasting ALL of your product. IF you are very familiar with a product enough to use it as a baseline it may be ok to add a putative to see if it changes the mix. But start low and work your way up.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X