yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XiSt oil versus spray, which do you prefer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

I am about to buy Xist spray.. do you really think is effective only at 4 sprays? Long time ago, I was using a sample Xist spray but in combo, I don't remember how many sprays, perhaps 2.. and it works wonders..at least the day I was wearing..
    I'm not saying it;s only effective at 4 sprays. I am saying that so far, for me, in the situations and regarding the people in question whom I have been dealing with... 4 sprays has been the go-to. But now it seems to be shifting to 3.

Variables in play:

Exposure time ~45 minutes at a time.
    Age of exposed: 20's.
    One is a mother, one is not.
    One is married, one has a boyfriend.
    Personality type for S is strongly intellectual, with high energy and slender body. She is Thai, but raised in the United States.
    Personality for Y is much more emotional. She has moderate energy and is petite. She is Japanese, raised in Japan.
    Exposure frequency: One day per week.
    Exposure location: In public, while she is working and being directly observed at all times by her boss.

Under different circumstances, and regarding different variables, the optimal number of sprays might be much different.

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post

I'm not saying it;s only effective at 4 sprays. I am saying that so far, for me, in the situations and regarding the people in question whom I have been dealing with... 4 sprays has been the go-to. But now it seems to be shifting to 3.

Variables in play:

Exposure time ~45 minutes at a time.
      Age of exposed: 20's.
      One is a mother, one is not.
      One is married, one has a boyfriend.
      Personality type for S is strongly intellectual, with high energy and slender body. She is Thai, but raised in the United States.
      Personality for Y is much more emotional. She has moderate energy and is petite. She is Japanese, raised in Japan.
      Exposure frequency: One day per week.
      Exposure location: In public, while she is working and being directly observed at all times by her boss.

Under different circumstances, and regarding different variables, the optimal number of sprays might be much different.
      Thanks for the explanation. That is one of best scenarios with a girl, meet her once a week and for 45 min, better if in a direct interaction because of work.

Catlord17, you're the asian magnet By the way, how can you describe hits or their behavior result from exposure to Xist?
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Thanks for the explanation. That is one of best scenarios with a girl, meet her once a week and for 45 min, better if in a direct interaction because of work.

Catlord17, you're the asian magnet By the way, how can you describe hits or their behavior result from exposure to Xist?
        They tend to respond to the sweet spot on Xist by becoming more and more attracted, attentive, communicative, focused on you and complimentary over time until they are mesmerized completely. Of course this is in response to my personality...

Comment

They tend to respond to the sweet spot on Xist by becoming more and more attracted, attentive, communicative, focused on you and complimentary over time until they are mesmerized completely. Of course this is in response to my personality...
          Sounds you're doing a good work with Xist, keep going Perhaps Xist is a good pheromone for college...
          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Sounds you're doing a good work with Xist, keep going Perhaps Xist is a good pheromone for college...
            It seems to me that at college, it might be better paired with some Cohesion and some SOB or Evolve.

I ran a few options through the models, and this is the result for college teens:

4 Xist, 3 SOB, 4 Cohesion

Comment

It seems to me that at college, it might be better paired with some Cohesion and some SOB or Evolve.

I ran a few options through the models, and this is the result for college teens:

Thanks for the suggestions... Personally, I prefer avoid products like SOB or Evolve at college.. Im thinking to use Bliss or Xist or Taboo (I have never used). Taboo alone probably will be fine.

SOB or Evolve perhaps is possible to use, but buffered with Bliss or Xist, an only one spray... at least for me.

Catlord, do you mean, you use 4 sprays Xist, 3 SOB and 4 Cohesion?

Comment

Catlord17 I think you're suggesting this as a combination, but just to clarify... Is this a combination as in

4 sprays of Xist plus 3 sprays of SOB plus 4 sprays of Cohesion all at once?

Also, what did you model say about Evolve? 3 sprays, as in swap it out 1 for 1 with SOB?

Comment

Xist Oil for me. Never had much luck with the spray. Guys and girls both like me with xist on. Cant tell if it's trustworthiness, affection or what, but it's definitely positive.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post

Catlord17 I think you're suggesting this as a combination, but just to clarify... Is this a combination as in

4 sprays of Xist plus 3 sprays of SOB plus 4 sprays of Cohesion all at once?

Also, what did you model say about Evolve? 3 sprays, as in swap it out 1 for 1 with SOB?
                    I left out that this mix is rather specific in it's value and use. I modeled it for what would be most useful for me (guy in his 40's) getting a college teen into her own bed in her dorm room, and that I was using one indicator per decade. With this mix she should be quite well comforted (Cohesion), quite strongly attracted (SOB) and quite open to being intimate and relational with the wearer (Xist) all at the same time. So it makes pretty good sense.

I don't remember what it said about evolve, but for the mix I posted above, the results were not as good as SOB.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions... Personally, I prefer avoid products like SOB or Evolve at college.. Im thinking to use Bliss or Xist or Taboo (I have never used). Taboo alone probably will be fine.

SOB or Evolve perhaps is possible to use, but buffered with Bliss or Xist, an only one spray... at least for me.

Yes.

Comment

I left out that this mix is rather specific in it's value and use. I modeled it for what would be most useful for me (guy in his 40's) getting a college teen into her own bed in her dorm room, and that I was using one indicator per decade. With this mix she should be quite well comforted (Cohesion), quite strongly attracted (SOB) and quite open to being intimate and relational with the wearer (Xist) all at the same time. So it makes pretty good sense.

I don't remember what it said about evolve, but for the mix I posted above, the results were not as good as SOB.
                        I will try that mix one day to see how is working with me.. the only thing, is that I got Xist in oil...but doesn't matter. SOB+Cohesion, sounds like a good mix. I have been using lately SOB+Love boat.

Comment

For me the oil kills more of my anxiety. They spray hit me faster but oil is the way to go for me.

Comment

Xist oil all day when it's warm. One drop in front neck one on back neck and one on wrists. Love the self effects. I find i breathe deeper with this on. I only use spray at 3 sprays in winter

Comment

The Oil is more natural on you skin and will blend with your natural oils. You can put the oil exactly where you want it and you can move/spread it around better. When you use the spray you get about 80-90% of the spray on your skin. The rest goes into the air...
                              26/M/New England

Arsenal: Ascend-cops Oil, Connections Spray (30 mL), Evolve Oil, Spaceland

Comment

Hello,
                                Loquisimo , In these forums and other forums, I see many people saying, I am going to try Taboo and report soon. These posts are especially during the period of end of 2016(just some strange observation). And no one have yet reverted/reviewed back .
                                Did you try anyhow? What are the results?

Comment

Wow! I thought we weresupposed to use One spray! of these pheromones. Is that why I haven't gotten fabulous results with my Xsist for women spray? In pretty close quarters with target

Comment

How long have you been exposing your target? XiSt takes time to be effective.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie by time do you mean during a specific interaction? Or, do you mean different interactions over the course of days, weeks, etc.?
                                      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                                      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                                      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Over the course of days, weeks depending on individual situations. I've read that in can have a more immediate affect on those you just met.

I've only had a sample to work with so I can't confirm or deny this. I do have a bottle coming tomorrow so I'll be testing soon.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X