yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why would you choose Evolve over SOB, or vice versa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would you choose Evolve over SOB, or vice versa?

I'm curious what you guys have to say on this. I don't have a lot of experience with these yet, and with the amount of work I'm dealing with it probably won't be that I have a lot of opportunity to test soon, so I'm looking for insight and different points of view in the meantime.

Comment

i would go with Evolve.
      SOB is really hard for me.
      Its a great product if you want to be the bad boy / sob /... etc..
      The use for it are specific ... that in my case it does not match with my persona

But thats me ... and you know i hate copulins ... and SOB kinda have that.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
      idle @ socials

Comment

So what you're saying is it's being sexy as hell vs being a sexy as hell asshole. lol

I like copulins, very useful. I created a version of my fragrance Black Velvet that uses them, and it's ALWAYS sold out because I can't make it fast enough. GF is always asking me when I'm making more. Got a damned waiting list for it.

I was getting the impression Evolve was for the majority of "Let's have sex" situations, and SOB is the specialty sniper for maybe very young or very damaged women, or women 40+.

Comment

• theLaw
          theLaw commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't forget girlfriend stealer!!!

Evolve for dating

SOB for clubbing

since i do only clubbing for the moment i'll choose SOB
        Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
        Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
        LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
        Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Evolve for the sophisticated "innocent" date. SOB for the less restrained date.
          PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
          PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
          Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
          Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Originally posted by sexnificant View Post
            Evolve for dating

SOB for clubbing

since i do only clubbing for the moment i'll choose SOB
            I agree with this.

SOB for clubbing.
            Evolve for dating (but not for first date), Evolve good too on clubbing.
            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
            Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
            Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
            Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
            Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by elvin.tan77 View Post
              Evolve for the sophisticated "innocent" date. SOB for the less restrained date.
              Theyre is nothing "innocent" about what Evolve does to women, in my experience.

Comment

• elvin.tan77
                elvin.tan77 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thus the ""

• Catlord17
                Catlord17 commented
                Editing a comment
                Gotcha.

I am not sure why you are asking but when I first started this job and I was trying hard to figure out the difference between these sexual products of the men, so I finally asked Steve and he said :

"That is a tough question since they are all sexual in a different way"

Evolve is sexual that has tempering so there is no aggression.SOB is bad boy sexual and domination is just straight up molecules.Its just enone and anone its very strong,its usually paired with something else that tempers it.So if you were to wear Evolve out to a club you'd be good but you might want to amplify that signal, especially with oil if you're going to be hot and sweaty from dancing.So you'd wear a drop of domination with it"

I hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                I am not sure why you are asking but when I first started this job and I was trying hard to figure out the difference between these sexual products of the men, so I finally asked Steve and he said :

"That is a tough question since they are all sexual in a different way"

Evolve is sexual that has tempering so there is no aggression.SOB is bad boy sexual and domination is just straight up molecules.Its just enone and anone its very strong,its usually paired with something else that tempers it.So if you were to wear Evolve out to a club you'd be good but you might want to amplify that signal, especially with oil if you're going to be hot and sweaty from dancing.So you'd wear a drop of domination with it"

I hope this helps
                That helps a great deal, Kate, thank you!

Is it possible then to become acclimated to enone so you can use higher amounts without the rage effect, or does anone temper enone rage?

Comment

• KateD
                  KateD commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not sure so I will forward this thread to idle. It is thanksgiving and we are super busy but eventually when he can, he will swing by and drop a response

It's not like I need it yesterday. I appreciate the help though regardless.

Comment

Well, I have a bit of experience with both. Better late than never I always say.

Evolve: One on One / Date to get a 'sure thing'.
                  SOB: Pick Up / ONS / Gaming

SOB fits my personality. I like being the dick. Dominant and outgoing. SOB is what I want in a sexual. It adds a lot of comfort to the outgoing bravado. Out of everything I used for picking up women, SOB was always my number one.

Evolve will creep up on a woman. It takes longer to feel the oomph. SOB is hitting out the park day one. SOB can repel a lot of women. It is hit or miss. Better to use when you are trying to play the numbers game. It will help you weed out the 'I am ready for fun' vs the 'I want a husband'.

Comment

• theLaw
                    theLaw commented
                    Editing a comment
                    +1

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    awesome sauce, loving this thread already <3

Thanks, Kimba. That is useful information.

Comment

• KateD
                    KateD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Indeed!

SOB. 2-3 sprays and I get improved confidence/IDGAF attitude and blatant attention from women. It also increases female competition... Thanks cops! Blatant sexual IOIs.

Evolve is a creeper, I don't have the time or patience for it - unless I'm mixing it with something else like Xist or even SOB. It does have immediate effect in the bedroom, increasing the frequency, intensity, and soak-the-bed factor of female orgasms.

Comment

SOB seems to put my girlfriend on edge. She's turned on by it, but at the same time, becomes very nervous about the fact that she knows it;s doing at least the same thing to, in her mind, "every other woman on earth". Then she starts getting high strung because she fears losing me, and... well... I have to be careful with it. But 2 and 3 sprays, wow. I don't know if I could handle that amount of none without flipping out. I was surprised I could handle 1 spray of it, since it;s apparently unbuffered!

Comment

Perhaps you'll find adding Bliss into the mix will soften it in the ways you're looking for.

Comment

Experimentation is inevitable. You have piqued my curiosity, and I am a cat of much curiosity.

Comment

SOB is polarizing. Very polarizing. Sorry for the following PUA lingo, but I know you understand it catlord.

Be careful with a serious relationship. SOB is not a product I would use for a LTR (Long term relationship).

If you use pheromones to accentuate yourself, then SOB may be for you. It helps with arousal. Some people struggle with that. My love for SOB came from self effects, and same night lays when I was doing PUA. I would get some CRAZY reactions and if you can open and get phone numbers well, it is almost a sure thing with knowing any basic PUA method.

I have been in a serious relationship for over three years now. SOB is collecting dust (Including several brand new bottles). I just do not need a product to be 'that guy' nor do I need the enone to get someone riled up. It also makes friends and family a bit uncomfortable. Even half dose and drops of the product cause the polarization.

I am willing to go heavy on products, or was. Up to three SOB when doing PUA and going for a SNL. Sure, 50% of women would be repulsed, but the other half would want to go home. Some game and it was in the bag.

I am not sure everything in SOB as it has been a couple years since I did real nightly testing. But I do know two things:

1. It has a lot of None which can be repulsive.
                          2. It has a LOT of Beta Nol, which gives you a 'vibe'

The vibe aspect is what makes it great. It is not that you are loading up on none and hoping women get aroused. It is the Beta Nol which makes women feel comfortable acting on the molecule.

I got a lot of 'who is that guy' and women giving my friends there numbers to give to me.

When using more than one spray of SOB (Up too three which I have done) you really see the polarizing effect. Cant close when going out? Try it out. But you will get a rough night of bad reactions from most people.

Comment

"Polarizing" is hardly terminology unique to the PUA scene. I use it a lot to describe the effects of copulins, which I believe is in SOB and may give it that polarizing effect.

I'm not interested in wearing SOB around my girl. But it would be interesting to at least understand the product, and see what happens at 2 and 3 sprays. Probably not the right sort of guy to be wearing it a lot, but I am still curious.

Thanks for the feedback, Kimba, much appreciated.

Actually almost forgot, you mention BetaNOL, which explains why I didn't OD on the none. Thanks, that explains a few things.

Comment

• KIMBA
                              KIMBA commented
                              Editing a comment
                              The PUA terminology I was referring too were things like SNL. Glad you like the insight. It is a fun product.

• Catlord17
                              Catlord17 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Gotcha.

Catlord17

I'd encourage you to go to houseofpheromones and pheromonepro and read reviews on SOB and Evolve.

Personally, I'd use Glow over Evolve or SOB.

If you happen to run Glow through your model, please let us know.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X