yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

EVolve spray your thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xcc
    replied
    Roberto Calone

Thanks for being such a pioneer and I think you are reaping the benefits of cutting edge research.

Alright so there is a definite difference among 1, 2, and 4 sprays.

And one of them had sex with you at work? Or did she have sex with you outside of work? (I can't help wondering how worked up and urgent she felt.)

As for the chattiness, I'm thinking that's the alpha androstenol. At 4 sprays I'd estimate there would be well over 100 mcg of it on you, but that's just my guess.

Do you think there is any benefit in going to 5, 6, or 7 sprays?

Do you notice any difference in how women of different ages or ethnicities responded to 4 sprays?
    Last edited by Xcc; 12-10-2016, 10:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Roberto Calone
    replied
    Just to add to this though,,,, i feel there is something else in this formula, it makes women chatty. Like tell their life story, if they have no panties i mean whoooaaaa,

Leave a comment:

• Roberto Calone
    commented on 's reply
    One spray took a while to settle, within an 1hr or two i saw some effects. 2 sprays saw the CONSTANT rubbing of legs while sitting.Then i said what the heck lets go for broke 4 sprays, that was it.

• Roberto Calone
    replied
    DING DING DINGGGGG!!!!! We have a winnerrrrrrrrrr!!!!! That 4 sprays did it. I'm trying to contain myself...whoever don't believe in pheromones I feel so sorry for them. Evolve spray is GOLLLLLLLLLLD!!!! Now as i said before I took creed scent because of its sillage and very memorable scent. The ladies apparently commented on my scent, One stated that my scent was all over her clothes. She actually started rubbing all over me at work . dude. One of her male friends said she smelt as though a guy was all over her,lmao. Again the jealousy factor came into play with the other females around. And yup the sex was da bomb, And i Know during work she masturbated, she went to the toilet too many times,lmao. And women kept glancing over their shoulder wondering if i'm nearby ,fixing their clothes,talking about booty( i dont even know where that sprouted). Think im gonna order more spray, then the oil. Too much fun with this

Leave a comment:

• Xcc
    replied
    Roberto Calone What differences are you noticing from 1 spray to 2 sprays to 3 sprays to 4 sprays to 5 sprays? Do you think there is a point of "diminishing returns"?

Leave a comment:

• Roberto Calone
    replied
    Originally posted by Xcc View Post
    Roberto Calone I like reading your posts because you are quite the pioneer. Androstanone. Now 4 sprays of Evolve.

Regarding clinginess, I think it's probably the alpha androstenol, although there might be others. I'm also thinking the clinginess comes along with her enjoying the arousal and wanting to stay around you because it feels so good.

The original?...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY
    lmao yup nothing beats the original,lol.

Leave a comment:

• Xcc
    replied
    Roberto Calone I like reading your posts because you are quite the pioneer. Androstanone. Now 4 sprays of Evolve.

Regarding clinginess, I think it's probably the alpha androstenol, although there might be others. I'm also thinking the clinginess comes along with her enjoying the arousal and wanting to stay around you because it feels so good.

The original?...

Official Music Video for Somebody's Watching Me performed by Rockwell, from his 1984 debut album of the same name. Somebody's Watching Me became a major comm...

Leave a comment:

• Roberto Calone
    replied
    Originally posted by Xcc View Post

Where were you? Bar? Night Club? Work? (If it was work, where do you work? I might stop by... )

When I wear Glow I occasionally notice some women have an increase in body heat and body odor. So whatever you are experiencing from them, you're definitely spot on. It's high arousal.

In terms of intimidation, I find that if a woman is over 23 years old and has a sexual history of consistent sex for at least 1 year (like she says something about having a boyfriend for 2 years in college, translation "I was having sex regularly for 2 years"), high androstenone formulas will probably be something she likes because she associates the smell and feelings of it with sexual pleasure. Also there has to be comfort (such as she already knows you and enjoys your company) and/or disinhibition (like night club environment). With all of those factors in play, I find women enjoy high androstenone formulas.
    At work,lol. I went clubbing boiiiiii or boi, Ever heard,"it always feels like somebody watchin meeeeeeeeee," Felt like women wanted to undress me,lol. But yes to add to your previous comment regarding clinginess ,there was some. Must be' the molecules thats used to buffer evolve.

Leave a comment:

• Xcc
    replied
    Originally posted by Roberto Calone View Post
    You were not kidding the mone smell is strong with this one,lol. I can also say that it does hit fast, women jus flocked to me like reaaaaaaaallly quick. And yes breasts were boobing me,i got a massage,funny though thought it would have intimidate some women......not soooo. Women ended up huggin me, aallloooooot. Now for the weird part. It seems that it makes some women hot, i can feel their heat and even smell when they in heat.
    Where were you? Bar? Night Club? Work? (If it was work, where do you work? I might stop by... )

When I wear Glow I occasionally notice some women have an increase in body heat and body odor. So whatever you are experiencing from them, you're definitely spot on. It's high arousal.

In terms of intimidation, I find that if a woman is over 23 years old and has a sexual history of consistent sex for at least 1 year (like she says something about having a boyfriend for 2 years in college, translation "I was having sex regularly for 2 years"), high androstenone formulas will probably be something she likes because she associates the smell and feelings of it with sexual pleasure. Also there has to be comfort (such as she already knows you and enjoys your company) and/or disinhibition (like night club environment). With all of those factors in play, I find women enjoy high androstenone formulas.

Leave a comment:

• Xcc
    replied
    Roberto Calone

I have noticed effects that I didn't expect, that I think you are partially noticing and that is clinginess.

It's almost as thought I can't get rid of some women in that they just keep talking and I have to just walk away. Even then some have followed me.

Also I would encourage you to read some reviews of oil versus sprays (I've found this site very helpful and his observations tend to match mine) ...

Evolve-XS is one of the "heavy-hitters" of the PheromoneXS lineup... it was designed as a potent sexual attraction pheromone. But does it succeed? Yes, and

Also thank you for your posts. I find them informative and insightful!

Leave a comment:

• Val
    replied
    Can't speak to how long it lasts, but I wore some to bed the other night, about an hour or two after spraying. Get in bed, 2-3 minutes, wife starts "backing up" on me, rubbing her bootie up all over my junk, ended up getting really "into" it on top of me, grinding hard. Had a big big "O". Good times!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Roberto Calone
    replied
    Hard to overdose though with this.Experimented with 4 sprays, women who normally just walk past you end up coming closer to your desk to scope you out. Some were asking me if i'm looking for dates. Caught alot of them checking their bra ,trying to watch in my direction typical IOIs, when i stare at them they end up smiling and start blushing. And again the heat,the fanning lol.

Leave a comment:

• Roberto Calone
    commented on 's reply
    no worries man. those mones are QUITE hard to scrub off lol. but it works wellllllllll.

• sushi
    replied
    elvin.tan77 Roberto Calone I didn't mean to say Evolve had cops, I said it as an illustration why you should scrub off the mones every night. I apologize for not being clear enough.

Leave a comment:

• Roberto Calone
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed does not have cops. But the aventus smell is a gooooooooooood cover,

• elvin.tan77
    commented on 's reply
    Evolve does not contain cops.

• sushi
    replied
    Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post

Scrub, my friend, SCRUB!!!! hehe
    Absolutely.

I've noticed that the few times I've forgotten to scrub off cops I get some really messed up dreams when I sleep.

Leave a comment:

• MMM
    replied
    You were not kidding the mone smell is strong with this one,lol. I can also say that it does hit fast, women jus flocked to me like reaaaaaaaallly quick. And yes breasts were boobing me,i got a massage,funny though thought it would have intimidate some women......not soooo. Women ended up huggin me, aallloooooot. Now for the weird part. It seems that it makes some women hot, i can feel their heat and even smell when they in heat.
    What dosage/s and application point/s did you use to get your findings, Roberto?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Roberto Calone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Catlord17
    replied
    Yeessssh,lol. Scrub u say,lol.
    Scrub, my friend, SCRUB!!!! hehe

Leave a comment:

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X