yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Status, and Alpha Androstenol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status, and Alpha Androstenol

So I've been reading that alpha androstenol can reduce one's status. Yet I've also read that very high doses of alpha androstenol can reduce status less than low amounts of alpha androstenol. And then there's Celebrity XS for men, where the first ingredient is alpha andronstenol and the primary GOAL is status.

Can someone please unravel this alpha androstenol mystery?

What is a high dose?

What is a low dose?

How does status fit into this?

How does approachability fit into this?

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
    So I've been reading that alpha androstenol can reduce one's status. Yet I've also read that very high doses of alpha androstenol can reduce status less than low amounts of alpha androstenol. And then there's Celebrity XS for men, where the first ingredient is alpha andronstenol and the primary GOAL is status.

What is a high dose?

What is a low dose?

Good question. To be honest I've never encountered socials as reducing one's status. I guess it depends on how you define status. For example, the prior version of A314 made you very unapproachable. You had "status" and no one wanted to get in your way. However for example something like Ascend or APi (even more than Ascend), your "status" is more "class". People see you as a figure of respect but are comfortable in approaching you because you seem like one cool dude (moreso with APi). I guess one way to look at it is alpha-nol is basically going to make you approachable and social and in that case, your "status" is softened. But don't get me wrong, it does not diminish it.

Now products like Spaceland (Odyssey is the PXS equivalent) which are very very high concentrations of social mones are a different case, but I've never seen a purpose for those as they usually cause headaches, etc (maybe in a party setting they have a use but I have never found them worthwhile).

So in cases like Spaceland/Odyssey, the concentration is at least 50 mcg/spray, so use that as your baseline
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower Thank you for your thoughtful answer. I want to hold off on commenting until other people post so then I can comment from a more informed perspective because this topic is so new to me.

Comment

knowledgeispower Thank you for your thoughtful answer. I want to hold off on commenting until other people post so then I can comment from a more informed perspective because this topic is so new to me.
        Xcc You know you're an addict when you have to comment to say you're holding off on commenting when your post hasn't even been up for 12 hours
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

What is a high dose?

What is a low dose?

Alpha-nol can reduce status ime. It does get to a point where if you wear too much and it is not balanced out with other more "serious" molecules such as beta-nol or Androsterones then people see you as very clown like almost like a court jester.

Solo dosage is a difficult one because it really depends on how much fixative you are using e.g 20mcg per spray of A-nol fixed with 20% dpg and 80% alcohol may hit harder then if it was mixed at 50% dpg.

Comment

Read this full thread Xcc

I learned quite a lot about a nols and status/fallout effects I was not aware of. (Especially pages 3-5+) Thanks for bringing up this topic I got to do more research
            PXS
            AD

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

Alpha-nol can reduce status ime. It does get to a point where if you wear too much and it is not balanced out with other more "serious" molecules such as beta-nol or Androsterones then people see you as very clown like almost like a court jester.

Solo dosage is a difficult one because it really depends on how much fixative you are using e.g 20mcg per spray of A-nol fixed with 20% dpg and 80% alcohol may hit harder then if it was mixed at 50% dpg.
              I think the key I'm picking up on is "balanced out". Your comment about fixatives is even more poignant! Thank you, Ghost! You're quite insightful. I sometimes wonder if you're an alter ego of a famous pheromone guru!

Comment

knowledgeispower It was also an idea of mine to use 1 spray of Odyssey as a base line for "high dose" because it's about 50 mcg of A-nol per spray. I self-tested and at 80 mcg I was feeling a bit, well, odd.

So I'm thinking on a bit of a potentially productive tangent... Instant Honest and Instant Openness. How much A-nol or B-nol in recommended dosages for those?

Comment

Well Odyssey like Spaceland has in addition to A-nol, clary sage. I don't know much about clary sage but it is supposed to help with the induction of the spacey like feelings Odyssey causes. So the effects you get may be different with pure a-nol.

Well IH and IO are both 15 mcg/spray and AD usually recommend 2-3 sprays. IH and IO are either 70% a-nol and 30% b-nol or 70% b-nol and 30% a-nol depending on the product.....but if you do the math out (assuming they only have a-nol and b-nol, but they do say they have a 3rd mone so I can't say what that would be as I don't know what the third one is) but lets assume just the 2, its basically either 10 mcg of a-nol plus 5 mcg of b-nol or vice versa....for an effective dose of 3 sprays thats 30 mcg a-nol and 15 mcg b-nol and 30 mcg b-nol and 15 mcg of a-nol...
                  PXS
                  AD

Comment

knowledgeispower You're like the Mr. Spock of Pheromones! "Your conclusions are quite logical!" I prefer to defer to you regarding AD products because I have no experience with them and yet I'm also a bit biased.

Comment

knowledgeispower I've heard rumors about clary sage. I don't know how much is true to those rumors. I can say that high amounts of A-nol make me feel a bit ... groovy.

Comment

What is a high dose?

What is a low dose?

I don't necessarily agree that anol reduses status. One of the most outrageous status hits I've gotten involved anol. I went to a restaurant (upscale casual) with a coworker. I was using 3 drops A314 (circa '04-'06), 3 drops Alter Ego, 2 sprays IO 2x and 3 sprays IS 2x. We enter and are greeted by the hostess (~18-19/W) she immediately starts gushing. Fawning over us. She's like we're so glad you came to dine with us tonite. Wow, I can't believe it. Thank you so much for being here. I can't believe you're here. LMAO My date was like WTF. Her amazement was comical as was the hostess. The hostess is walking backwards tripping over herself as she gushes about how great it was that I was there. After we were seated she just stood there blathering about anything and everything. Like she didn't want to leave. Eventually our waitress shows up and the hostess leaves. Our waitress started in with the same routine. She went thru the specials and acted like she was giving us privy info about what was good and what was so so. Soon the manager shows up and offers to comp our apps. She was like whatever you want just name it and its yours. Every server within a ten foot radius checked on us and be sure we were happy. They weren't getting tips so it was out of the ordinary. All night long we got the VIP treatment. My date was like do you come here often. Nope! Never been there before. The evening went splendidly. My date was in awe the whole time. Conversation flowed. It was so smooth and flawless. We ended up having "dessert" back at my place. She wanted a little VIP action of her own.

Comment

Nice Report Scottie

I have been hearing good reviews about the old school alter ego
                          thinking of trying it out.

Was there a formula change in alter ego.

You hear that a lot of old school products have undergone changes
                          making them ineffective.

Comment

IDK if it has or not. I haven't used it in many years. Funny thing is that it got much better when combining it with A314. It is a proportionally Enone, Rone, Anol combo but I always thought that it needed more Rone. I kept trying all sorts of mixes and doing calculations. I was obsessed. lol I've had a lot of success with the aforementioned mix.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Long overdue "Thank you" for replying to my post.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Long overdue "Thank you" for replying to my post.
                                No problem brother.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X