yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cover Scent Reviews Phase 2 (with photo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cover Scent Reviews Phase 2 (with photo)

So quick run down for y'all. My LTR hates the SOB oil in S.oud (You can read my other post about her freaking out about it) so now I'm trying to figure out if it's the cover scent or the mones that are doing it.

"But Psylo how?"

I set up test stations for my SO where she would pull one of the glasses off and take a big whiff and tell me what she thought.

She absolutely hated S. Oud + FXS but what surprised me was that she said FXS is

"That disgusting smell you had on you that night."

To me, FXS and oud smell very different and so now I'm confused that she thinks fxs smells like the oud/sob oil that I had on.

Just to make sure, I then brought a little stick covered in the SOB oil to her and made her smell it.

She immediately recoiled and said "eww that's so gross, is that your cologne in fxs?" and I said no, it's scented in oud.

So I need your help people. We need to discover what it is exactly about the Sob oil + oud that is ticking her off.

Here's what we know.

1. SOB spray unscented - no reaction
    2. SOB spray covered with 1 million - no reaction
    3. Hates FXS and thinks it smells like SOB oil in Oud
    4. Hates the smell of SOB oil in Oud 100x more than she hates FXS or Oud scents alone.

She also thinks the pepper/nutmeg smell smells like limes and didn't like it.

Fresh musk was a firm "no".

She was cool with the following:

ADG
    Nobility - liked this one the most

Comment

I don't use SOB so I'm not too familiar with how hard it is to cover up the scent. I use Dominant Ascend unscented so there's some smell to deal with. My advice is to stick with a cologne that she finds acceptable and can adequately cover SOB. It'll help make her more receptive to SOB...or it could repulse her. She may not like the effects of SOB, it happens with some mixes.

Comment

SOB, for me it's the cops. I ordered it unscented and totally forgot it has cops in it. It hits hard when you first apply it and some people may be turned off by it. However, there are instances that it's other mone molecules that turn people off... Sure way to know whether it's cops that turn her off is to use Desire Me to test with her. 2000GT you're more experienced so correct me if I'm wrong, that's purely cops am I correct?
        PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
        PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
        Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
        Others: LIIK V1

Comment

I believe so, but I've never used desire me so I can't say for certain. I'll have to defer to someone who uses desire me.

Comment

If she doesn't have a reaction with SOB when it is unscented why not just stick with that? I don't get it

Comment

2000GT Sob unscented spray I would say is on par with Ascend unscented spray in terms of the cops smell.

What's irritating me is that I tested sob unscented spray uncovered around her in multiple close quarters instances and she didn't react at all which means it's something to do with the oil mixed with the sultans oud.

KateD The SOB unscented that I have is a spray. I'm going to order the unscented oil and see what happens.

It's just for curiosities sake that I wanted to see if it could be covered without her smelling it but it's impossible.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X