yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Huge problem covering SOB Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge problem covering SOB Oil

First off, I LOVE SOB spray and even though I detect a stanky smell, I eventually got used to it and it covers okay.

So I ordered SOB oil because it's the summer, I want it to last longer, want to compare to the spray, etc and thought it'd be smart to get it with sultan's oud as a cover.

My Girlfriend Fucking Hates the smell. I don't know what it is about the oil or perhaps how it interacts with the sultan's oud but she literally cannot stand the smell and can detect it like a friggen basset hound. She never had this issue with the spray and I'm super pissed because I can't test with the way things are going.

Last night, I slipped into bed after she'd gone to sleep. She rolls over, plants her face right on my chest exhales in perfect bliss.

*Cue inhale

She wakes right up and says "wtf is that smell, is it your stupid cologne?" "it smells so bad I can't sleep on you."

Rolls over puts her face in the crook of my arm.

"WTF It's ON YOUR ELBOWS TOO!!??"

I Lol-ed

Slept alone last night.

Today:

Put the tiniest of dollops under my nose and on my adams apple preworkout to get my blood flowing and the aggression going.
    Get home, as soon as she kisses me she says "you're wearing that fucking stuff again aren't you."

She marched me to the bathroom and WATCHED as I washed it off my face lol.

I don't know what I'm going to do guys. The last thing I want her doing is going to the xs website and reading out the SOB description to my face asking me why I'm wearing it haha.

Let me know how you cover your SOB or any ideas on how to cover. I've already tried applying, waiting 15 min then spraying cologne directly overtop but still nothing.

wait if you spray cologne over the oil, it'l FU** up the diffusion rates, won't it? I've known that to be true so i never spray over my oils.

and your gf is not the only one. i've gotten over the top reactions to sultan's oud that expressed PURE DISGUST, sometimes to outright ridiculing me in public (mostly from ascendw/cops, and is likely a shittest?). other people like it, sometimes to outright complimenting me in public by random strangers.

idk bro, it's kind of hard to cover sultan's oud. I have ascend oil w/ cops in sultan's oud, and lemme tell ya. the smell is a barrier for using it a lot of times. but sultan's oud is probably the best scent for copulins, so you won there. but as far as i know, you're kinda stuck. sultan's oud doesn't mix well with other fragrances in my experience :/

maybe someone else has answers :x

Comment

I think that with Sultans Oud, you either like it or hate it. Personally I love it, but now days wear all my blends unscented with my own cologne as cover. I use sprays mostly, haven't played with oils for sometime.

This is the thing about getting your blends prescented, you're pretty much stuck with it.

In my experience, adding another cover to sultans oud, makes it even stronger. If gf hates it, you just can't wear it around her. You have to get it unscented and wear your own cover that she likes.

Continue to use sprays, whatever has worked for you until you can get an unscented oil

Go all unscented next time, it's the safest way imo

Comment

Hilarious story Psylocybin. So, that's it. I finally figured it out. Or, you guys did anyways. My first few blends I got were scented with sultan's oud. Sometimes I would even try to cover the sultan's oud with Cool Water. I had about 4 employees, all female, stop me as a group. They said, "she wants to know what you're wearing, because you need to change it." Awkward! Ever since I've gone unscented, or Aqua di Gio. I've been spraying my sultan's oud blends on my armpit lately. I'll wait maybe a minute, and then I put deodorant on over the top. Maybe it helps, maybe it doesn't, maybe it destroys the mones, I don't know. But, what I do know is I feel great, with a bounce in my step, and no one says shit.

Too bad we're not roomies or something Psylocybin and eternitys_child we could trade. I have XiSt oil unscented, but I should have gotten Ascend and/or SOB they're my favorite. I bought XiSt Oil as my first oil. I bought XiSt spray about 2 months ago as my first purchase. I then bought Ascend and SOB. I've been through 2 bottles each. I still have my XiSt. I bought it because of all the reviews. I can't believe I did the same thing with oil.
        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Anything with cops should probably not be worn around women you are in a longterm relationship with...it may not actually be the cover, but the cops itself she is complaining about. Cops signal pre-selection and its fine for first attracting women, but you may be eventually suspected of cheating, etc by a long-term if you wear cops around them or at least end up with a black eye. I seriously wouldn't wear it around her and there is no SOB without cops. Cops definitely have their place and use, but to me around "the one" is a no no. I have found almost all women in my life who I have known for sometime always complain about cops. I tested it once by using different covers and no covers and I still got the "still wearing it?".
          Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

• Ixist
            Ixist commented
            Editing a comment
            Good point, I second that!

I get everything unscented for this reason. It's easy to cover with your own cologne, first and foremost. Also, if you ever want to mix products, it's easy if everything's unscented and you're screwed if you have products in different scents and/or can't even use your own cologne.

I totally disagree about using cops around significant others. Women buy cops to wear to make themselves feel good. I think it's a myth that's constantly perpetuated on the boards. The only reason your SO would subconsciously "think you're cheating," is if you weren't having sex with her on a regular basis. Otherwise, her cops would be all over you anyway. I've worn cops around my wife so much, it's never a problem.

Comment

I like the smell. But I also like the smell on my fingers and lip too. It let's me know that it's on. I'm also a little nervous that if I get Ascend without cops that it won't work the same. And, I don't want anything fuckin with my power mix. Also, I ain't got the bread to buy all these mones, and good cologne. So, scented it will be for now.
            I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
            Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
            Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

1. I agree with RT Boss re: cops. People blow this out of proportion.

2. I tested 1 spray of SOB unscented covered with 1 million in the car today with my SO and she didn't comment on the smell.

3. I also tested 1 spray of SOB unscented uncovered around her and still nothing.

4. eternitys_child I never considered that it was the sultans oud itself that she/people hate. I was thinking it was the none and/or cops dissolved in oil that was pissing her off. I have a little sampler of sultans out (no mones in it at all) that I'm going to put on my neck and see if she reacts. If she does that's great as all I have to do is get the sob oil in a different scent.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X