yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Mary Jane + mones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary Jane + mones

Anyone have any cool experiences using mones with MJ?

I find it really makes me susceptible to self-effects. And/Or makes me more self-aware that I notice the self-effects/effects on others.

It definitely Lets the phero take control of the situation

Comment

Yeah I was going to try it today with Celebrity but I'll do it tomorrow if I get the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Psylocybin View Post
        Yeah I was going to try it today with Celebrity but I'll do it tomorrow if I get the chance.
        Spoken like a true stoner

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          lol, yeah

When you are using mones with mj, the fact that you are not fully in your right mind or high. How do you even know what effects the mones have?

Comment

I guess it would depend on the mone KateD. I mean if it's sexual and there's little to no history with the other people, or the atmosphere is not conducive to sexuality, yet the end result is something steamy in the broom closet I would say the mones worked. being wasted on weed is different than liquour, ya know. It's not like you're going to blackout and not remember. But I guess your mind could be totally distracted from the weed like you're asking. I smoke or vape weed almost everyday, but it's usually after a day at work, so my mones have probably worn off by then. Not to mention the fact that if I'm home, and stoned. I'm probably not going anywhere with more mones on. I guess I would need a driver, so I could responsibly go somewhere high and test the mones, Or, maybe I need to make some more friends to hang out with high.
          I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
          Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
          Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

GHOST LMFAO.

KateD, I smoke around once/twice a month but when I do, it's never to the point where I'm a zombie. Weed and booze are completely different but if I were to ask you what effects you noticed with your mones after having drank 3 shots of straight liquor would you be unable to describe it or be so out of your mind you couldn't understand the effects?

What I often find myself doing after smoking is looking at a situation more objectively which allows me to notice things I wouldn't otherwise have noticed sober.

Comment

• KateD
              KateD commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol, thanks for the explanation

Okay let me tell you of my experience. I wore evolve and smoked some MJ kush variety. Self effects ........none because i was high lol,colors look BRRRIIGGHHTTT. However i did notice that it had an effect on others. Dont know if it releases a higher concentration of the mones but i saw some women fidgeting, opening and closing there legs rapidly...some men became agitated, or some instances super respectful. So yes MJ is like a catalyst to boosting the mones qualities.

Comment

i think it does release a higher concentration of mones because my body temperature will always be higher when i am stoned.. this thus caused the mones on my heated points (neck, forearms, belly) to be more effective i guess?
              Give more, Expect Less

Comment

By releasing a higher concentration of mones do you mean it increases the diffusion of the mones you're wearing?

Roberto Calone I can't comment on your experiences but could it also be that your stoned-ness is allowing you to perceive the effects of the mones you're wearing on people? i.e. the fidgeting, agitation, etc. Just a thought.

Comment

MJ + sexual mones = Horny Booty for days!
                  Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Originally posted by Psylocybin View Post
                    By releasing a higher concentration of mones do you mean it increases the diffusion of the mones you're wearing?

Roberto Calone I can't comment on your experiences but could it also be that your stoned-ness is allowing you to perceive the effects of the mones you're wearing on people? i.e. the fidgeting, agitation, etc. Just a thought.
                    Nope not my perception i did notice their reactions.

Comment

That's what I'm saying. You perceived (noticed) their reactions because you were high? As in, if you were sober, they'd have still been reacting you just might not have noticed it.

Comment

Psylocybin your question just reminded me of some of my experiences way back then. (~10-15 years ago).
                        i kinda used allot of pheromones around people who ware abusing all kind of substances in the clubs.

(yeah i was young)

If you know that a person is under the influence of something you can plan what pheromones to use and gain even more advantage from the blend.
                        pheromones work differently on people who are under the influence of substances like MJ, X, C or even alcohol.
                        Thank you for reminding me that
                        i will start a topic about that soon

But in your case... you are actually asking for self effects.

ok here is something to get you thinking.
                        not all pheromone blends have a self effect of any kind.. but the one that they do
                        they make you feel more: calm, confident, secure or masculine + (depending on the blend)
                        so think how feeling like this will combine with the MJ effect.

most of them wont... heavy -anol blend will make you happier by default.
                        so my only suggestion is to try Odyssey
                        But i really dont recommend using pheromones while under the influence of any substances.
                        Please be safe and dont use MJ if its illegal in your country

and btw since we are talking about non standard pheromone use ...
                        i recommend trying 4-5 sprays of bliss for a hangover cure in the morning

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
                        idle @ socials

Comment

idle Funny you mention Odyssey lol. I just spilled the sample of it all over my hands and to my surprise it smells like bloody Androtics' Spaceland! It really caught me off guard haha.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X