yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromone pop quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromone pop quiz

I wanted to give you all a chance to brainstorm.

Let's try this:
    You're talking with a woman. She excitedly tells you how she's going to a concert of her favorite performer who is having a world tour. She decided to go to 3 of his concerns... the ones in Chicago, St. Louis, and Kansas City because "they're practically right next to each other". She also shows you pictures of her with famous and semi-famous people. She also says the best night of her life was when she got back stage passes to see Maroon 5 when she was in college.

Now given what you know about this woman, what formulas might you wear to increase your chances of going out with her, kissing her, sleeping with her, getting in a relationship with her, or however you want to take it....

How about Evolve + Vibe + Xist and Cohesion. I haven't tried them i just think that it will be a badass combination,
    What do you think?

Comment

bogdy It might be. The thing about mixing formulas is to first know what each does individually so you know if a formula is negating or muting the effects of other formulas.

Comment

Hmm well today i used Cohesion (oil) 2 drops + Ascend (oil sample)1 drop + Bliss (spray sample) 2 spray and i got bad result , actually i got into self-doubt , might i've used them wrong? May ascend mute bliss?

Comment

bogdy The only way to know is to use them separately. I keep a journal. Dose I use. Name of formula. Results. Observations. I have a separate page for each.

Comment

I will definitely keep a journal then. Thanks mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
              I wanted to give you all a chance to brainstorm.

Let's try this:
              You're talking with a woman. She excitedly tells you how she's going to a concert of her favorite performer who is having a world tour. She decided to go to 3 of his concerns... the ones in Chicago, St. Louis, and Kansas City because "they're practically right next to each other". She also shows you pictures of her with famous and semi-famous people. She also says the best night of her life was when she got back stage passes to see Maroon 5 when she was in college.

Now given what you know about this woman, what formulas might you wear to increase your chances of going out with her, kissing her, sleeping with her, getting in a relationship with her, or however you want to take it....
              In no particular order.

1. 1 drop AV + 2 drops wolf

2. 4 drops Api

3. 2 sprays MX297 + 2.5 MCG P75

Comment

You're going to find that results will vary from person to person. I've not used pheros for seduction as much since my interests have been more for alpha mixes or general social settings. If I were to go back out there, it would depend on the gal. This one you've described, maybe three drops wolf and one spray evolve.

Comment

GHOST bogdy 2000GT Thank you for your input! I'll put up my guesses in a bit... I want to see what more people have to say first...

Comment

I started out using my mones for the target, or occasion like everyone. But now it's more about me. Who do I want to be, not what sort of tricks can I play to get laid. If I'm the right me, shit's gonna happen the way I want, including getting some. It may be all the cops talking though since I still haven't found that wall mart scrub yet.
                    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook First, sounds to me like you're getting your confidence back.

Second, I've found there are a number of facial scrubs that seem to be effective. The Wal Mart one is very cheap though.

Comment

Xcc two women in 2 weeks is one way to build confidence. Yeah, I've changed internally and mentally, but you've read enough about me to know what kind of place I was coming from a month and a half ago without mones, to who I seem to be via posts now. I say seem to be because I'm smart enough to know that your smart enough to know that we don't know each other and it's all behind a keyboard. I swear I've been forthright and honest on here though. What a transformation! Thank you PXS! and thank you Xcc our conversations have been priceless.
                        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

I would wear the ACE pack, one spray each. Add Xist or Bliss, or both.

If you spend a day with her wearing this, by the end of the night things might get really heated! lol

Comment

Xcc your guess mate?

Comment

bogdy It is nearing the end of the weekend...

This pop quiz is based on someone I know who I decided to just keep her as a friend.

What stood out to me about her was her need for attention from, association with, and validation from high status individuals. Seeing her favorite band multiple times, even though it was the same tour. Pictures of herself with famous people. A highlight in her life as back stage passes. Also, seems like an extreme form of escapism to distract her from her life.

So I would focus on status based formulas, especially Celebrity XS and probably add some XiSt to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post

If those was your initial intentions why would you keep her as a friend? What happened Xcc?
                                Did you lost interest?

Comment

bogdy Good question! Yes, those were my initial impressions but I lost interest. As I talked with her more, my interest waned.

Comment

But you could take it to the next level if you wanted to?

Comment

Xcc given what you've told us about this gal, I might even suggest going with bw alone or possibly with xist. Sounds like she digs high status and a bit of the bad boy routine...

Comment

bogdy Could I? Probably. Do I want to? Nah.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X