yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Looking for a good 3 oils to start with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a good 3 oils to start with

I introduced myself in the begnnings section but I feel as though theres more action here. So I apologize if Im being a bit of a bother.
    However, I did a bit of research and I have narrowed it down to 6 oils to choose from. 3 of which I want to end up buying but need your guidance to help choose which ones to go with.

So my options have been narrowed down to

Taboo or Flirt
    Vibe or Exotica
    Evolve or Cohesion

I grouped them like this because both each group seems to have similar effect, if that makes any sense lol

Im not the type to get into the great detail with how these types of things work or to be very diligent as to how im applying the oils or at what specific times from one another im applying them so this is where im going to need the help from you folks.

I plan on buying the Mix and Match pack of three because i feel as though if I do any more, ill be lost and confused with the bunch lol.

So lend me your guidance so I can go out and start to make magic again lol

Honestly dude of you are just starting out and want to experiment 18th oils, of start with the ace pack. You can't go wrong with that one

Comment

I haven't tried the oil but sob spray is my favorite out of all the xs products i've tried thus far. You should try the oil

Comment

nixter087 don't get what others tell you to. That's gonna make it like it's their fault if you don't like it. That being said do take others advice and make your own decision. I don't hit the clubs or bars really at all. And I'm sure what you've listed is good for that scenario, and I'm sure others have had great success with the going out type mixes. I just got too many kids, I'm 42, and this crazy wife/or divorce thing going on right now... So, I'm wearing mones to work, and I mean every single day. Maybe someone more experienced than me can explain different categories, but I think their basically sexual or social. Obviously, you can break it down more as the GOALS do, and they're quite helpful.

For Work, or just my everday, I like SOB, and Ascend. It's sort of a mix of sexual/social, and I wish I had a different environment to test them, but I just don't go out much. I've been wearing them together SOB on my pits, and Ascend on neck chest. It makes me feel like I should always feel- you know head up, chest out, confident. But I've also noticed that my boss don't fuck with me like he used to and my employee, and other females just have shown me way more attention than in the past and that looking at my lips, being fidgety like they want it, and shit I do to, that sort of thing. But like I said it's like the workplace is my club. I also spray loveboat on top sometimes. That seems to make others and me more talkative and friendly with each other. Hope this helps, and anything else, just ask.
        Last edited by Ragnar Lothbrook; 07-15-2016, 12:00 PM.
        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

nixter087 also, a wise man once asked me why are you making these choices of mones that you're making? What reaction from others are you hoping to gain? But, more importantly, what I didn't even know, is that some of these blends have huge self effects. I like it. I used to be silent, head down, going through the motions of life, but the mix above makes me feel confident and in control. Everybody's different but after a few wears you'll feel if it's done anything to you.
          I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
          Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
          Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook well said

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X