yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Flirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flirt

So the description seems right up my alley for my next social but there's not a lot of chatter about it. Can any guys tell me how it worked for you?(I know its a unisex product but alot of the reviews I found came from women so I'm just trying to gauge the effects)

Hey, I've been using it to help my mixes be more approachable and on occasion, it's worked like a charm. I'm a bartender and I had people opening me left, right and center. This has happened 3 times out of the 10-ish times that I've used it so I just need to get dosing, application points, etc more consistent to replicate those effects.

If you look at the ingredients its an a-nol based product so the product is all about the "chatter" haha.

Comment

Hey thanks for your input. I know you said you like adding it into your mixes but have you tried it solo?

Comment

I just bought some with the intro pack. Today's is my first day using it. It's going to be high 70's today, I have one spray on my neck, and one up and down each arm with a polo on. I'm doing a little physical work today so that should get it going. I'm also a manager, so I talk to lots of people throughout the day. I will report back.
        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

I had a good time with it. Might have been the shot of tequila, the Coors Light, or the Stella Artois, or the Vicodin, but I sure was flirting with the 22yo cutting my hair yesterday. No, honestly I noticed before I got too fucked up that girls at work were with it, ya know. I almost feel like why are you getting so comfortable with my game when you haven't before, and now we're close talking. It's a blessing and a curse. I'm going to try flirt instead of loveboat for awhile, and see how I like it with my other mixes. I've had some blends that I feel don't work well with me, or perhaps I don't work it good enough. Flirt is not one of them. I felt it, and I know they didn't know that they felt it, ya know?
          I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
          Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
          Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Interesting. Thanks Ragnor! Btw, I just got my bottle of flirtXS(Shout out to SteveO for upgrading me to 15ml). Gonna try a test tonight and see what happens.

Comment

i2see How did the test go?

Comment

Originally posted by i2see View Post
                Hey thanks for your input. I know you said you like adding it into your mixes but have you tried it solo?
                I actually don't use it solo but they just sent me a test pack of it and I'll do it right meow.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                  i2see How did the test go?
                  Couldn't do it. Don't wanna give out my location but it's been record heat over here. And since I sweat like a pig I don't think it's gonna be a good idea to sweat off the mones before they get a chance to work. I'll give it another week so things can cool down.

Comment

By the way, would flirt work well for a job interview? It's a business-casual type of job(as in it's fun job in a not too serious environment). I read that flirt's supposed to soften your appearance but its been too hot for me to test that out.

Comment

I have some awesome first-time interactions and 2 job interviews with bliss. Both times, I hit it off so well with the interviewer and got the job. It's my go-to for interviews.

Comment

i2see I can understand why you'd worry about the sweat factor. I think there was recently a post or newsletter on sweating and mones.

XSteveO idle 2000GT could one of you comment on the sweating and the mones and the anti-sweat technology?

Comment

i2see In the meantime, here's a quote from the newsletter...

"I like the heat, but its the humidity that will get yah!

Comment

Well, it's been abysmally hot out where I'm at as well, usually what I do is stick with oils as much as possible since most brands can tolerate heat and sweat quite well. As for sprays, really the only thing I found that works somewhat ok was waiting until I'm just about to go into a location that I'm looking for results with and then apply. The problem with the heat is it kills diffusion VERY fast. In the type of heat we're getting around here, diffusion is cut down to maybe an hour or so if you're outside. Extended times are possible in AC locations. Xcc , I'll have to differ to Steve or Idle on the anti sweat tech, not familiar with it at all other than XS Swim, at least in theory. Sweating, there's not much you can do to combat it in extreme heat temps. Sweating burns off the diffusion more quickly and interacts with pheros, causing reactions that start to break down the mix more quickly. A-1 breaks down to none, if memory serves me correctly, when exposed to sweat and the bacteria on the skin. Normally, I'd suggest making sure the app points are clean, try a non scented skin lotion and then applying the pheros on top but in extreme heat and humidity, forget it. You'll be sweating like a pig on the way to the slaughterhouse faster than a 0-60 time for a Bugatti Veyron....

Comment

2000GT Thanks for your input!

Comment

• RTBoss
                                RTBoss commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Xcc I think your generous level of gratitude toward anyone who posts has earned you at least 10% in discounts-for-life...lol.

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
                              Well, it's been abysmally hot out where I'm at as well, usually what I do is stick with oils as much as possible since most brands can tolerate heat and sweat quite well. As for sprays, really the only thing I found that works somewhat ok was waiting until I'm just about to go into a location that I'm looking for results with and then apply. The problem with the heat is it kills diffusion VERY fast. In the type of heat we're getting around here, diffusion is cut down to maybe an hour or so if you're outside. Extended times are possible in AC locations. Xcc , I'll have to differ to Steve or Idle on the anti sweat tech, not familiar with it at all other than XS Swim, at least in theory. Sweating, there's not much you can do to combat it in extreme heat temps. Sweating burns off the diffusion more quickly and interacts with pheros, causing reactions that start to break down the mix more quickly. A-1 breaks down to none, if memory serves me correctly, when exposed to sweat and the bacteria on the skin. Normally, I'd suggest making sure the app points are clean, try a non scented skin lotion and then applying the pheros on top but in extreme heat and humidity, forget it. You'll be sweating like a pig on the way to the slaughterhouse faster than a 0-60 time for a Bugatti Veyron....
                              Yeah that's what I've been doing(sorry about the delayed reaction I had to go out of town). I don't have the money to invest in oils right now so all I can do is spray in my car outside the location. The good news is its starting to cool down pretty fast where I'm at and fall is just around the corner.

Comment

RTBoss Gratitude has more rewards than just that. It's brought me more than I thought possible in all areas of my life.

Comment

• RTBoss
                                  RTBoss commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Oh, I'm sure. Allow me to be more direct: Perhaps the comment button is more appropriate for thanking people for posting. Then again, I'm not a moderator.

• 2000GT
                                  2000GT commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  tbh, I'm not fussed by it. It's showing that XCC is engaged and reading. Might talk to Idle about adding a "thank you" button like on PT.

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X