yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Truth serum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't say that any of the negative effects happened to me. For me it was just non stop talking. Almost like with glace but with connections I always find myself, "does this person actually feel comfortable telling me this?" It's very weird whenever I've worn it I've had people tell me very personal things out the blue without any prying on my part.

Comment

• theLaw
      theLaw commented
      Editing a comment
      +1.........buyer beware!!!

kingtut savage Thanks for the tip! And the warning...

Comment

I noticed a lot of verbal disinhibition and people telling me more than they would normally be comfortable with when I wore the following:
      25 mcg AndrosteRone
      40 mcg Epi-Androsterone
      25 mcg DHEAS
      30 mcg AndrostAnone
      5 mcg AndrostedEnone
      30 mcg Androstedienone
      40 mcg Alpha-Androstenol
      20 mcg Beta-Androstenol
      20 mcg P86
      25 mcg P96

Of that I think that androstedienone, alpha- and beta-androstenol, and P96 were responsible for the incredible amount of personal information I was getting from people!

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
        I was wondering what single molecule pheromones and what blends compel people to tell the truth.

They can be PXS blends or whatever blends you find effective.

I have my guesses, but I want to hear others' input first.
        Connections is the product for that. I have used in dates and also in other situations, yes people tell you personal things. However, take in consideration that also have self effects, which mean you may be exposed to tell personal things.. Good product.
        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
        Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
        Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
        Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
        Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
          GHOST 2000GT kingtut savage

2) Then I'm wondering has anyone ever been so embarrassed by what they told you that they avoided you, became unavailable, disappeared, refused to return your messages, etc.?
          I think this is a good question, and I suspect that situation is possible to happen, in case someone tells you very private stuff and afterwards regret it to tell you..
          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

You're right Loquisimo people will tell you personal things. The one negative I've had with connections is that if the person you're with has been holding in some negative thoughts, or gripes about you it will come out. And then it's like a personal attack, just a barf fest of complaints. At least that was my experience.
            I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
            Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
            Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
              You're right Loquisimo people will tell you personal things. The one negative I've had with connections is that if the person you're with has been holding in some negative thoughts, or gripes about you it will come out. And then it's like a personal attack, just a barf fest of complaints. At least that was my experience.
              Upps... I haven't experienced yet, that way.. soon or later, it may happens.. I haven't used in a long time.. by the way bottle is still perhaps 3 mL...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X