yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Truth serum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth serum

I was wondering what single molecule pheromones and what blends compel people to tell the truth.

They can be PXS blends or whatever blends you find effective.

I have my guesses, but I want to hear others' input first.

I had a dude that was delivering produce here start talking about dating, and women these days, and you gotta worry about diseases. OK I thought, but then he proceeded to tell me about the time that he had crabs Today's my first day with Loveboat in the workplace. Maybe he was going to tell me that anyways, but I don't think so. Are we looking for a truth serum like for you to interrogate someone, or just an inhibition dropper?
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook Good question. Rather than put qualifiers, let's see what others have to say.

Comment

Well, as a single molecule Beta-Androstenol can act as a sort of truth serum. I've never tested it myself as a stand alone, but I find Connections works very well in this regards as well. Last time I used it was on a girl I was dating. We spent quite a while sitting in my car talking, so tons of exposure to Connections. She was opening up on stuff she never would have and even commented "I can't believe I'm telling you this stuff!"

Comment

2000GT thank you for your input!

What are your thoughts on xsp83 as a truth serum?

How about PSE?

Comment

RTBoss What are your thoughts about xs152 as a truth serum?

Comment

What about Thinker?

Comment

none of those are intended for any truth serum like effects. The only way to get said effects is primarily with B-nol. Connections has some Bnol and Anol in it, probably a few others to help drive the effects. Thinker is mainly used for self effects to enhance cognitive capabilities for activities like studying.

Comment

2000GT Thank you for your input!

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                    2000GT Thank you for your input!
                    2000GT is right. If you are looking for truth serum. Connections is the way to go. One reason why I stopped wearing it. Saving it for special occasions only when it is necassary. Omg the things people tell you while you are wearing it is ridiculous. Its a dually weird the things people are comfortable telling you.

Comment

I think the truth serum effect or the sharing of personal details that people otherwise wouldn't, comes from a combination of trust, rapport and a reduction in inhibitions.

Off the top of my head

Bnol
                      P74
                      P83
                      A1 (mostly with females)
                      P96

Comment

kingtut savage Thank you for sharing your insight on Connections!

Comment

GHOST Those choices confirm some of my ideas as well. Now, did you imply to use those all at once?

Comment

GHOST Also, mcg per spray (or drop) would be helpful... and number of sprays (or drops)...

Comment

GHOST 2000GT kingtut savage

1) Have there ever been any negative consequences of the truth serum effect of Connections for you?

2) Then I'm wondering has anyone ever been so embarrassed by what they told you that they avoided you, became unavailable, disappeared, refused to return your messages, etc.?

3) Could Connections friendzone you before you have sex with someone?

4) Could Connections friendzone you after you have had sex with someone?

Comment

idle Yes, I want your advise here on this topic.

Comment

GHOST Those choices confirm some of my ideas as well. Now, did you imply to use those all at once?
                                  I haven't used these all at once no.

Comment

GHOST Thank you for clarifying. So separately they all could have a potential truth serum effect based on rapport, disinhibition etc.

Comment

GHOST 2000GT kingtut savage

1) Have there ever been any negative consequences of the truth serum effect of Connections for you?

2) Then I'm wondering has anyone ever been so embarrassed by what they told you that they avoided you, became unavailable, disappeared, refused to return your messages, etc.?

3) Could Connections friendzone you before you have sex with someone?

4) Could Connections friendzone you after you have had sex with someone?
                                      1. Yes, if you're not used to its effects and your app points are on your neck, chest, any area that you can get a direct inhalation of the product, you risk having verbal diarrhea. I can't recall specific moments in recent memory but I do know that if it can cause effects in others, it can do similar if not the same to the wearer.

2. Not that I know of, but that doesn't mean it's possible. Start with low dosages when using Bnol or Connections until you're used to the effects and know how to drive it.

3. Yes, if they reveal too much too soon. Trust building is a part of sexual attraction but too much trust can kill the seduction process.

4. Potentially, though I've not seen it happen myself. Typically, I stop using Connections after I've already slept with the woman I'm focused on at the time, I only use it if I feel the need to have an open and in depth conversation.

Comment

2000GT I appreciate the thoroughness and thoughtfulness you gave to this post! Thank you.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X