yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SteveO's A1 Spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SteveO's A1 Spray

Hi y'all,
    I recently have been playing around with Pheromone XS' A1 Spray.
    After my first purchase of the 10 ml 25 mcg/spray, I realized how awesome it worked.
    I ran through it in a month.

I decided to purchase the 30 ml at 10 ml this time around. It's been about 2 weeks, and I am 80% finished with the product, but have not noticed the power or balance of my first bottle.
    To be honest, this time around, it seems like it has negative effects the more I spray. It also has a very strong alcohol smell.
    To clarify, I tested at various mcg dosages, comparable to what I would wear with my first bottle, so I was expecting to see similar results.

Hopefully this was just a fluke.

MakeShift37 I suggest you submit a ticket on their main site, pheromonexs

Comment

Will do!!

Comment

Woah I was just about to buy some A1. Well this has a little shook lol. Btw, may I ask at what dosage did see the best,most consistent results?

Comment

Originally posted by MakeShift37 View Post
          Hi y'all,
          I recently have been playing around with Pheromone XS' A1 Spray.
          After my first purchase of the 10 ml 25 mcg/spray, I realized how awesome it worked.
          I ran through it in a month.

I decided to purchase the 30 ml at 10 ml this time around. It's been about 2 weeks, and I am 80% finished with the product, but have not noticed the power or balance of my first bottle.
          To be honest, this time around, it seems like it has negative effects the more I spray. It also has a very strong alcohol smell.
          To clarify, I tested at various mcg dosages, comparable to what I would wear with my first bottle, so I was expecting to see similar results.

Hopefully this was just a fluke.
          Hey there MakeShift37
          thank you for the feedback on the 10 ml 25 mcg/spray version.
          Much appreciated
          And as far as A1 goes ... this is the molecule that we invested allot in obtaining a large batch of it (larger the synthesize request request from the labs = lower the cost per gram per gram)
          So A1 is one of those molecules we will have in stock for quite some time and i can asure you you got the same A1 as you got in the 10ml bottle.

Now the interesting part is if you got the same mcg/spray as the 10ml why are you getting different results.
          Yes we dont change alcohol(SD40B) batches. Usualy SD40B does not last(stay in the warehouse) for more than 6 months.

MakeShift37 can you send us a ticket and mention this post. i want to look in to this.
          As i said A1 is one of those molecules we analysed(for quality) at two 3rd party labs(One in US and one is EU(not uk / no pun intended )).

s?o?o?o? ?M?a?k?e?S?h?i?f?t?3?7? ?i?f? ?y?o?u? ?h?a?v?e? ?a? ?t?i?c?k?e?t? ?w?i?t?h? ?u?s? ?a?l?r?e?a?d?y? ?p?l?e?a?s?e? ?s?e?n?d? ?m?e? ?t?h?e? ?t?i?c?k?e?t? ?n?u?m?b?e?r? ?a?s? ?a? ?p?e?r?s?o?n?a?l? ?m?e?s?s?a?g?e?.?

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
          idle @ socials

Comment

idle everyone is talking about that. I don't really follow soccer but it's hard not to notice. Its all over my Twitter. Lol

Just wasn't expecting someone to mention it here

2000GT I caught myself this time and combined my posts myself. You mentioned this before and apparently I do it alot. I swear I don't do it on purpose
            Last edited by kingtut savage; 06-30-2016, 04:28 PM. Reason: caught myself this time

Comment

• kingtut savage
              kingtut savage commented
              Editing a comment
              2000GT has told me before that he keeps having to edit my posts because i usually do multiple posts at a time as opposed to one long one. I do it on the other forum too

• kingtut savage
              kingtut savage commented
              Editing a comment
              And based on your post, I thought you were alluding to all the situation in England right now with their soccer team. My fault of my assumption was incorrect

• 2000GT
              2000GT commented
              Editing a comment
              It's all good, bro :-)

Originally posted by idle View Post
            s?o?o?o? ?M?a?k?e?S?h?i?f?t?3?7? ?i?f? ?y?o?u? ?h?a?v?e? ?a? ?t?i?c?k?e?t? ?w?i?t?h? ?u?s? ?a?l?r?e?a?d?y? ?p?l?e?a?s?e? ?s?e?n?d? ?m?e? ?t?h?e? ?t?i?c?k?e?t? ?n?u?m?b?e?r? ?a?s? ?a? ?p?e?r?s?o?n?a?l? ?m?e?s?s?a?g?e?.?
            DO NOT SEND A CUSTOMER SERVICE TICKET AS A PM! WE DO NOT HANDLE CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE FORUM!

Anyone who says otherwise, including anyone who works for XS, does not have your best interest in mind! Not just that, ANYTHING discussed over private message or anywhere away from the Customer Service, is null and will not be considered in the outcome of how your particular matter is resolved. Whatever happens outside of the proper customer service channels is not valid. Example, if your issue is said to be resolved via private message and when you contact customer service they are unaware or have said something different I've instructed KateD to ONLY honor what has been passed long in the customer service platform. This is how we run the company and it will not be circumvented.

I apologize for any member of the XS team going outside the customer service boundaries as I'm sure it was not intentional. Idle was attempting to be nice and handle it, but by requesting anything via Private Message is not appropriate.

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X