yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My girlfriend tells me that mones dont work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My girlfriend tells me that mones dont work.

Funny story:

One day my girl was snooping in my bag and found my mones and huge fight ensued. (There's a whole other post about that one)

She eventually got over the mone thing but fastforward a couple weeks down the road and one day we got in a fight and the way we fight generally is that I end up stonewalling her and just going off to do my own thing.

So I'm in the office doing some work and she decides to come in and start hassling me and annoying me in the form of trying to sit on my lap, poking me, etc. Until I eventually yelled at her and told her to piss off.

Instead of leaving, she starts getting more sexual in her annoyance and decides to start rubbing me in unspeakable places and trying to pull my pants down and get at me.

I continued to push her off and then she gets this smirk on her face and says in a triumphant voice "Ha. I knew your stupid cologne didn't work. I put it on before I came in and you didn't even care."

At that point I laughed so hard I had to stop being mad. Honestly at this point, telling me mones don't work is like telling me that you're from mars.

Anyways, we ended up discussing how mones aren't a magic potion and having sexy time.

Cheers,

psylocybin

So how did that discussion go?
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Did she put Evolve on herself???
      PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
      PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
      Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
      Others: LIIK V1

Comment

I honestly think that is her cute way of saying she is curious and open to it. Don't be hard and blind to the signs. This is your opportunity if you want to share this experience with her and see if it can enhance your relationship.

The more things you can do together and enjoy together, the better

Your gf was trying to come in a nice and cute way after an argument and you push her away. SMH!

Comment

I would have taken a work break, fo sho

Comment

Hey man, when the opportunity comes knocking, strike while the *ahem* metal is hot

Comment

That's freaking hilarious! Maybe on your next order you can ask for a sample of a woman's product, and tell her to try it out and go out on the town lol, and then tell you mones don't work. And explain to her that a mans pheromone will not work on a woman, unless she wants to be thought of as a tranny... (never mind the ghosting effect that'll REALLY happen. The tranny story is funnier)

Anyway, when I read the thread title I was like "isn't this the same guy who's girlfriend found his stash and made a big scene?"... funny how it turned out tho

Comment

• elvin.tan77
                elvin.tan77 commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, unless she sprays Cohesion/Evolve on herself. When things kick, it'll be interesting to see. haha

Psylocybin You could agree with her, and tell her you're just using them for self effects. Say it's like aromatherapy, but really, you know better!

Comment

Lol my GF says the same thing.....then wonders why she wants to have sex with me all the time after she's been hanging around me ????
                Ammo:
                PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                AD: Glace
                Lovescent: NNPA
                Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

eternitys_child, I'm pretty sure that the "men's pheromones" make girls look like trannys thing is not true because I've definitely read about the ladies having fun with things like A314 in the past lmfao.

Ixist yeah she's gotten used to me using them for selfies now. Anytime I'm about to go play sports, I take a nice dab of ascend (or sob) and put it right under my nose.
                  Last edited by 2000GT; 07-12-2016, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• eternitys_child
                    eternitys_child commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I know it's not true, what I meant was you can say that as a joke to her. I must have miscommunicated.

Why not get her PSEL and let her try it? hehe
                  PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                  PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                  Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                  Others: LIIK V1

Comment

elvin.tan77 Just saw PSEL for the first time today actually. Maybe I'll grab her some cause it seems like this is the last 30% discount of the summer.

Comment

• elvin.tan77
                      elvin.tan77 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Grab it. And tell her to wear it when you least expect it and don't tell you about it till after.

So i ended up grabbing Sob, Sob oil (cause I love sob so much) and celebrity haha.

Comment

eternitys_child haha that flew right over my head. I'm glad you were joking though.

Comment

Why would the mens pheros work for her on you though

Comment

No she actually put loveboat on.

Comment

if i'm in your situation, i would act like as if i've been scammed by the pheromone seller and make her understand that i am not a believer on mones at all.

THEN, your mones exploration can be resumed in peace
                            Give more, Expect Less

Comment

LMFAO. No I went the honest route and told her I'm very interested in pheromones, chemistry, human interaction, etc.

Comment

Psylocybin so how did she react to that? not so well i assume? did she get insecure you'll try it on other women?
                                Give more, Expect Less

Comment

you'd be surprised how women react to it, if you pitch it the right way and if they're not the distrustful type. I dated a woman once, years ago and told her from the get go what pheromones were. Cologne was a huge turn on for her so I decided to be up front. I think I told after I had used some Ammo around her a few times (this was back when Ammo actually worked) and she asked about it. She didn't have any issues. Besides, if you're dating a woman and intend on having an LTR with them, you need to be up front with them. Lying is not a good way to start a relationship.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X