yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Evolve Question (Self Effects?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolve Question (Self Effects?)

A day or two ago, i tested 1 spray of Evolve on my neck, and then i just went through my day like normal, and i wasnt out very long before i came back home, and went and took a nap.... Now after being under the blankets for a while and nice and warm asleep, the Evolve had plenty of time to start working, so here's my question.

I woke up pretty turned on, and i was really in the mood, does anyone get this kind of self effect when wearing Evolve?

Yup, definitely. That's one of the selfies I get wz Evolve too.
    PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
    PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
    Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
    Others: LIIK V1

Comment

I get this type of self effects from a number of XS products. Not just XS but especially XS. Mones will do that to you lol

I only use XS now anyway!

It's a win-win if you're with a girl

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        I can imagine, lol

It must be the self effects. I too will walk around staring at ass, lips, thighs and tits all day. To be honest, I'd probably do that anyways though.
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        I was just thinking w/o mones that is typical guy behaviour

The_Harlequin I experience little or no self-effects from Evolve. If I wonder if something might be a self-effect, I ask my self when I notice something "Is this at a greater or lesser degree in frequency, intensity, and/or duration compared to before I was using the pheromones?" If I think so, then I guess it might be self-effects.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        are you generally someone with a large appetite, small one or it just depends?

• Ragnar Lothbrook
        Ragnar Lothbrook commented
        Editing a comment
        you're not talking about food, are you?

• elvin.tan77
        elvin.tan77 commented
        Editing a comment
        Definitely not food. Unless it's chocolate or ice creams.

KateD and Ragnar Lothbrook Haha yeh, you guys got a great sense of humor. I guess I'd say it depends on what's on the menu and if there are any specials that appeal to me. But I sometimes wonder if I'm immune.

Comment

How long until you notice the product making you a horn-dog?

I don't get horny with Evolve. I'll have to test again just to make sure. SOB, that's another story.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X