yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Diffusion and surface area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diffusion and surface area

I was wondering what people have found in terms of what surface area they use for application.

For example, if you apply oil do you put on one drop per square inch? Like if you put on 3 drops, would you rub around the your wrists and part of your forearm (about 3 square inches)?

What about sprays?

If I'm wearing oil, I generally spread it out as thin as possible and always apply to neck. With sprays I just spray and go again most products go on the neck, except straight socials like love boat or flirt that normally go on the sides of my head/hair.

Comment

GHOST Thank you for your input! Makes sense you spread it out as thin as possible.

Comment

The bigger the surface that you spread it out on, the bigger/faster the diffusion. Simple experiment. Take a cup of water and boil it in a pan and boil it in a small pot. See which evaporates and dry up faster.
        PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
        PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
        Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
        Others: LIIK V1

Comment

More surface area - more diffusion. I use neck, wrists, and recently forearms as well. Arms are always movin'!

Comment

elvin.tan77 and RTBoss Thank you! Makes perfect sense!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X