yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs127 Magnetic help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xs127 Magnetic help

As much as I like to pride myself on my ability to figure out pheromones, this one has me stumped.

I did read the posts on here I could find.

I've tried to steer Magnetic with other formulas.

I've worn it solo.

I need input from others who have experience with this.

XSteveO and idle and GHOST and 2000GT and elvin.tan77 and RTBoss and fdesa12 and Ixist and Ekscentra .... you were the names off the top of my head who seem to have lots of experience.

Anyone else, please give me your input and experiences.

I didn't really test this very much because I got some aggressive reactions from a few people, it seemed to really piss them off and they where not afraid to tell me about it. I got similar reactions when I mixed high levels of Androstenone and Bnol.

It was however a great bedroom mix because it was very disinhibiting.

Comment

GHOST Thank you very much for saying this! I think you may have just confirmed one of my ideas about Magnetic.

In terms of your mix... High levels of androstenone and Bnol... Isn't that similar to SOB?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
        In terms of your mix... High levels of androstenone and Bnol... Isn't that similar to SOB?
        Yes they are what seem to be the main drivers of SOB but it also contains Allo-THDOC which is supposedly an incredibly strong buffer, I also find copulins to add another social aspect to the mix especially with men.

As you know large amounts of Enone can cause aggression in men and women, couple that with a molecule that is known to encourage people to really say what's on their mind and you have a recipe for disaster. Unfortunately I learned the hard way lol.

Comment

GHOST Thank you for your bluntness and honesty and knowledge!

What is the social aspect that gets added, especially with men, with copulins? I'm going to guess respect. Is that correct? Are there other aspects added from copulins?

Comment

GHOST Thank you for your bluntness and honesty and knowledge!

What is the social aspect that gets added, especially with men, with copulins? I'm going to guess respect. Is that correct? Are there other aspects added from copulins?
            Yes, I'd describe it as admiration, I've also noticed a bonding effect, while wearing cops with both men and women.

Comment

GHOST Thank you for your input. It's very helpful!

Comment

Well I've not tried xs127 as yet so I can't really comment much Xcc .
                PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                Others: LIIK V1

Comment

I've stopped wearing this after a few tries long ago because it wasn't helping at the workplace (I work at a tutoring center). Everyone pretty much kept their distance. I haven't really found any situation to test this out as I haven't been going out to meet new people, more like just hanging out with close friends.

When I was taking some post-bac classes at a nearby community college, I was expecting some people to try and tail me as has been described. I don't know if anyone ever did follow me and I didn't really see many effects. I took it as one of the few products that didn't do anything for me and chalked it up to body chemistry and how I handled my interactions.
                  Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                  Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                  Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                  AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                  LAL: Nude Alpha
                  Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Don't own the product.

Comment

elvin.tan77 and fdesa12 and RTBoss Thanks for your input. Even telling me you haven't used it or own is helpful because then I know not to repost this directly at you.

fdesa12 You said people kept their distance from you? So people were being more physically distant than usual? As you think about it again now, what other things come to mind besides body chemistry? Could it be the work environment? Cultural norms of the people you were around?

Personally, I'm trying to figure out how to use this, but GHOST did confirm one of my ideas

Comment

haven't used it in ages. Didn't see much from it when I tried it. *shrugs*

Comment

Personally, I'm trying to figure out how to use this, but GHOST did confirm one of my ideas
                          So... are you going to let us in on your ideas?

Comment

GHOST Yes, it was to take it into the bedroom. Your comment about it being disinhibiting and using it in the bedroom confirmed this.

Comment

2000GT Thank you for giving input.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X