yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Reducing the Sprays from a 10ml bottle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reducing the Sprays from a 10ml bottle

Hey guys,

I think 1 spray of Evolve may be too much for me as I feel like I'm ghosting women. I was thinking it might be good to reduce the amount, but I don't know.

So far, I've only applied Evolve spray to the neck. Would another application point be better or do you think I should maybe get another atomiser and transfer?

Thanks everyone,

TL

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

If you're using only one spray of Evolve with nothing else, I highly doubt you would OD. I find it very social and sexual! Usually one spray is good for most people. If you think that you're ghosting, maybe try it in different settings/venues.

You can try getting a smaller atomizer, transfer and spray one of those

Also how and where do you apply it? Is it scented? Do you use cover?

It could be a number of things, but I think Evolve is one of those blends anyone can use!

Comment

tealeaves How many times have you used 1 spray of Evolve, and in what context?

Comment

Just out of curiosity, would UNDER Dosing cause similar effects?
        PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
        PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
        Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
        Others: LIIK V1

Comment

elvin.tan77 That comment is very profound! If you wear "not enough pheromones", maybe you would be ignored! Good comment! It's so easy to think "too much" rather than "not enough" when it comes to being ignored because "ghosting" is talked about so much. Thank you!

Comment

Alright Xcc, you know how new I am here. You have to school me a bit. I see people put all sorts of acronyms, and terms on here that I'm completely ignorant of. What's ghosting? IOI? I'm also trying to learn about all those molecules too. And, of course, I'm also trying to live, work, deal with a crazy soon to be ex(aren't we all), parent, and maybe have some me time. I never wished that I took chemistry until now.
            I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
            Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
            Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ghosting is the idea that when you put too much of a formula or pheromone on... people then ignore you. It's like it overwhelms them and they dismiss you. At least, that is my understanding of it.

IOI is Indicators Of Interest. If you're talking with a woman and she's twirling her hair, blushing, and/or asking personal questions about yourself, those are all IOIs. It means she probably is feeling attracted to you.

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook Of course the list of IOIs could be much longer. You know, she touches you on the arm, she invites you to get something to eat, she grabs your hand... All possible IOIs. Look on the GOALS explanation for more IOIs.

Comment

Ok, so here's the deal. I'm 26 years old. I ordered the Ace pack in oud (spray).

First time I went out with ACE (2 sprays each) around chest and neck. I felt good, but when I approached girls literally ignored me.

I then tried 1 spray A and 1 spray E before going to the gym. Results here were positive and I could feel women following me around almost.

I then tried 1 A and 1 E at a nightclub and ended up making out with a pretty hot girl!

I tried the same again, but this time was ignored.

So you can see a huge range of results here.

OTOH, I recently decided to try my sample of Taboo and it is incredible. It made me super playful, happy and energetic. The vibe was contagious.

I've heard that Taboo is like Evolve's little brother and hence I wondered if reducing the Evolve spray would provide the answers!

Hope this wasn't too confusing!

Thanks,

TL

Comment

tealeaves It makes sense. I think sometimes men in their 20s produce large amounts of androstenone, and may have to take it easy with blends that are high in androstenone. If I was in your position, I'd start with Taboo because it was working as well as it was. I'd start with one drop. Then after a day or two, wear 2 drops. Then after a day or two, wear 3 drops. After a week, I'd stop using Taboo and try a spray of A by itself. Next week, 2 sprays. Then when I noticed people reacting negatively to me, stop increasing the sprays and pick another one to try, starting with 1 spray. I hope that's clear. If you don't want to do 1 more spray a week, then maybe every 2 or 3 days. It's up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                      Alright Xcc, you know how new I am here. You have to school me a bit. I see people put all sorts of acronyms, and terms on here that I'm completely ignorant of. What's ghosting? IOI? I'm also trying to learn about all those molecules too. And, of course, I'm also trying to live, work, deal with a crazy soon to be ex(aren't we all), parent, and maybe have some me time. I never wished that I took chemistry until now.
                      Ghosting describes when people suddenly ignore you or forget that you're there. It's like you don't exist. It usually happens when a pheromone signature is so unbelievable that the easiest thing for the human brain to do is to just ignore it rather than try to comprehend it.

IOI's = indicators of interest. If you haven't read this thread yet (which I'm linking at the end of the paragraph), it's basically a list of IOI. Not 100% accurate as they are just qualitative observations but if you see them, you can interpret them as signs of interest with a higher possibility of being correct.
                      https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...omone-hit-list
                      Last edited by fdesa12; 06-18-2016, 10:27 AM.
                      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                      LAL: Nude Alpha
                      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by tealeaves View Post
                        Ok, so here's the deal. I'm 26 years old. I ordered the Ace pack in oud (spray).
                        First time I went out with ACE (2 sprays each) around chest and neck. I felt good, but when I approached girls literally ignored me.
                        I then tried 1 spray A and 1 spray E before going to the gym. Results here were positive and I could feel women following me around almost.
                        I then tried 1 A and 1 E at a nightclub and ended up making out with a pretty hot girl!
                        I tried the same again, but this time was ignored.
                        So you can see a huge range of results here.
                        OTOH, I recently decided to try my sample of Taboo and it is incredible. It made me super playful, happy and energetic. The vibe was contagious.
                        I've heard that Taboo is like Evolve's little brother and hence I wondered if reducing the Evolve spray would provide the answers!
                        Hope this wasn't too confusing!

Thanks,
                        TL
                        If you've been wearing these consecutively/daily, then you've likely experienced enone buildup. Let's say you sprayed Ascend on last night. If you apply another spray this morning, it may be adding on to last night's dosage, giving you the effect of having sprayed 1.5-2 sprays. You may have been ignored from the Ascend buildup. Of course, it may also be from Evolve but I'm suspecting Ascend.

As for reducing Evolve dosages, you can try transferring some of them into the little sample bottles. One spray from those sample bottles = about half a spray of the regular 10 mL bottles.
                        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

fdesa12 Thanks for your input! I feel like I always learn something from your posts. Like you're one of the gurus here.

How does -enone build up if you're using scent killer soap or something like that? Does it cling to hair?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                            fdesa12 Thanks for your input! I feel like I always learn something from your posts. Like you're one of the gurus here.

How does -enone build up if you're using scent killer soap or something like that? Does it cling to hair?
                            I've been here for quite a long time There was a point where we compiled a list of FAQs to create a video knowledge base. Not necessarily answered questions as they were more of a list of questions and ideas to cover for those looking for information. https://discoverxs.com/forum/main-ca...knowledge-base. I don't have all the answers though

If you're using scent killer/hunter's soap, that should remove it cleaner assuming it was thoroughly used correctly. If you're just doing a really quick scrub that lasts 5-10 seconds, that's technically not enough. It's best to take a surgeon's mindset: It should take at least 15-30 seconds or however long it takes to sing Happy Birthday twice at normal speed when rubbing/scrubbing w/ the hunter's soap just to be thorough. I didn't see OP mentioning using hunter's soap though.

I honestly don't know if it will cling to hair for that long and that easily unless you've doused your hair in the pheromone. The hair/head is one of the fastest places to diffuse simply because of rising heat. If you have long hair and sprayed at the tips, then maybe it will cling there... but at the same time, it may be cold and diffusion takes a hit if the hair is long i.e. shoulder length+ (hypothetically, of course).

By the way, tealeaves you can try spraying on your stomach, chest, or basically anywhere underneath clothing. That should also slow down diffusion since your clothes will limit the concentration diffusing into the air as they have to effuse past your clothes. In some sense, the effects of Evolve may last longer.

Comment

If I put on an oil mone at 5pm one night, then the next morning at 8am or 9am, would that mone be completely gone, if I didnt shower? Can I just put new mones on and not have any build-up effects?

Comment

tdctdc depends. We're talking bout specific mones like enone. If it's in both of the blend, then yes it'll build up.
                                PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                                PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                                Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                                Others: LIIK V1

Comment

tealeaves I think you should try the ACE at one spray each! You can even just do one spray Cohesion and one Evolve!

I think that will work for you!

Just wash off your mones from previous applications. Maybe get some witch hazel too. Use moisturizing body wash. That's just what has worked for me. These sprays can make your skin a little dry sometimes.

You can even just try products solo! Like Ascend is a great standalone! Don't look for hits too much, just let it work for you. Of course you'll know you have mones on you but don't concentrate on it too much, just go on normal.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X