yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

oil vs alcohol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oil vs alcohol

oil long lasting, smells better up close, is smoother.

alchohol wider projection, little longevity.

wouldn't alcohol be preferred choice because pheromones are not about the smell but the effects.

can anyone who has experienced both give a short summary of both explaining effects they had.

What you said is mainly correct, but there's also:

Oil allows you to apply in the morning, without a target in mind and still be able to get hits throughout most of the day.

Sprays are very effective when used at the perfect time or for those times you only need to use mones for a few hours and not the whole day where you can get burned out for no reason. Examples: Dates, Movie night, small chores to do in public, etc.

That's my point of view on the two.
    Oil for daily use.
    Spray for specific/short events.

Comment

Is it possible to get spray version in oil?

Comment

The spray version of what?
        I know some people have tried using the alcohol sprays like oil and apply drops instead of sprays if that's what you mean. How effective this is, I have no clue.
        Last edited by XyzN; 09-15-2013, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Oil in spray version

Comment

I don't see why you couldn't just put the oil in a spray bottle, but using the dropper, you'll be getting more accurate doses compared to spray where it isn't exact always.

Comment

• idle
              idle commented
              Editing a comment
              @XyzN
              i am sure that this guy was speaking over his head
              he was trying just to make posts or something.

We actually banned him as he has already been banned on numerous sites. It wouldn't be so bad but he is asking the exact same questions on every forum and ignoring the answers. Trolling at its best

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I think I am going to hijack this thread, as the name seems rather appropriate to my purposes... My girlfriend is allergic to something in most colognes and perfumes, I believe it's the perfumers alcohol, but I am not positive. However, She has shown no bad reaction with any oil based products from any company... So to this end I am attempting to buy mainly oil based products, but this raises several questions for me. 1) I noticed that there are very few oil products versus spray, why is that? 2) can I look forward to more sprays being made into oils? 3) when making my own blend from single molecules, I know that oil diffuses slower but lasts longer, how should I change the concentration so that it still has a similar strength effect? For example, in a fallout mix that calls for 40mcg of spray A-1, should I just use an equivalent amount of oil (let's say 2 drops at 20mcg) or should I up it to account for slower diffusion? I understand that if I should up it there will probably be no hard/fast rule by how much, I just want to know if I SHOULD. Thank you in advanced anybody who can help

Comment

The answer to almost all those questions is that Oils are usually made with a high concentration of pheromones themselves. To make up for the slow diffusion mainly. This means it costs a lot more, hence the price difference you see. For a company to start making more oil products, they almost need to be 100% positive the stuff will sell good or they are losing out on a lot of money. This is why you/other people who are fans of certain mones like to request an oil version in hopes to get an oil production going. To actually make your own though, I haven't a clue how.

Comment

My personal opinion is oils are superior. A more constant rate of diffusion is a good thing and worth the extra money.

Comment

I'd recommend new phero users or people who are more skeptical of a product to get the spray version of it for the faster hitting effects, then when you have a grip on what to expect, switch to using Oils. Otherwise you could end up like me, who bought Oils first, not getting big hits and being a bit iffy on what to expect.

Comment

I'm speaking from experience on this one. When I used instant jerk a few years ago, I would get some women to be crazy attracted to me but they would literally run away after a couple of minutes. They would stare at me like they wanted to fuck me and then they would just bolt.

When I switched to PI, I got some women crazy attracted to me but they would never run away like they did with Instant Jerk. This is why I prefer oil based pheromones to spray based pheromones for heavy hitting pheromones.

Oddly women never ran away with NPA/Edge even though that was alcohol based but I found that to be really weak. I'm sure the secret molecule in that one weakens it greatly.

Comment

I've been researching this and I have a new theory. I think products that are purely sexual without buffers are best when in an oil. The smoother release will be good when she is closer to you. But the social attractants are better in spray form because they diffuse further and bring pique her interest from a distance.

I'm planning on ordering Evolve but I'm torn on whether to get it as a spray or an oil. It is a strong sexual product with a bunch of socials built in.

Comment

Flip a coin and surprise yourself...

Comment

I have noticed huge hits from the Oils but the the only spray that I have seen blatant hits so far is Connections. What would be the Instant Jerk Type mix?
                            26/M/New England

Arsenal: Ascend-cops Oil, Connections Spray (30 mL), Evolve Oil, Spaceland

Comment

Originally posted by Abel.Mann View Post
                              I have noticed huge hits from the Oils but the the only spray that I have seen blatant hits so far is Connections. What would be the Instant Jerk Type mix?
                              SOB

Comment

Originally posted by Metaltree View Post
                                When I switched to PI, I got some women crazy attracted to me but they would never run away like they did with Instant Jerk. This is why I prefer oil based pheromones to spray based pheromones for heavy hitting pheromones.
                                What does PI stand for? Did he mean API?
                                Last edited by nephil; 11-09-2017, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Primal Instinct I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                    Primal Instinct I believe.
                                    Yes. Sorry, I forgot this product is not common anymore. Most people new to pheromones probably have not heard of it.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X