yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Evolve question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolve question

Hey I wanted to ask you guys a question about evolve. From what I heard, it starts as a social but turns into a sexual mone. I know it may vary from person to person, but does anyone have an idea of how long before that change happens?

It varies from person to person, but it could go from 1 hour in, to 4 hours after application. If you spray on a hot hotspot, it'll diffuse faster and should go through those phases quicker i.e. armpit.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

This is where I think the name Evolve has people confused. Have a read of the store description of this product and you will understand what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
        This is where I think the name Evolve has people confused. Have a read of the store description of this product and you will understand what I mean.
        I have and I get it. The sexual part(none) outlasts the socials in the mix. But I guess I was wondering how long the socials generally last before they go poof lol. I mainly asked bc the first/last time I wore evolve(sample), food/store vendors(both men and women) seem to give me more stuff and even some freebies. I'm gonna test this further at a convention on Saturday.

Comment

That's just it though, Evolve is designed so that the socials in the mix last just as long as the none, which it explains in the description.

Comment

• Ragnar Lothbrook
            Ragnar Lothbrook commented
            Editing a comment
            Ghost, hopefully you can help me out. You're held in high regard around here. I'm new. Is evolve the best sexual product?

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
          That's just it though, Evolve is designed so that the socials in the mix last just as long as the none, which it explains in the description.
          Well I'll be. I guess I need new glasses lol. Thanks for the clear up then Ghost,you made my saturday a tad bit smoother
          Last edited by i2see; 05-31-2016, 12:20 PM.

Comment

I've found it to be social and sexual. As far as I've noticed, the sexual aspects seems to be in the background rather than over powering. IME, it remains so for hours.

Comment

So, is Evolve the best sexual pheromone? I'm just getting started and obviously that's the thing that reels all the newbies in.
              I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
              Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
              Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

There's a few Sexual blends for PXS, Evolve is one of them, the other 2 being SOB and PSE. As to what to get, well, I will leave it to those with more experience since I've only used Evolve and am still waiting for my SOB to reach me.
                PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                Others: LIIK V1

Comment

From experience I will tell you that Evolve is very good sexual. It turns a woman on sexually, very hard! It is also a very safe sexual, where it feels completely natural to her. As the night goes by, it will turn her on more and more, where she will feel like she has to have sex! I mean she might just rip your clothes off lol

So, she's aroused and also feels safe and ok with it

That's just my experience

I really think it's a genius blend

Steve is a genius imho

You just need a good cover for the smell lol, but it will work either way!

Comment

• potiongirl
                    potiongirl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well what would be the female version of that I wonder? What would do the Exact same thing to the man I'm with?

Thank you Elvin.Tan77, and Ixist.

Ixist, my evolve is coming Thursday, and I can't wait. You have to be kidding me. Steve is a genius, and I can't wait to try Evolve out.

Comment

Oh, one more question. Should I try it by itself? I have some XiSt, But, perhaps I should see the effects by itself first?

Comment

Yes, try it by it self first. Get a good feel for it, and what it does for you. Also experiment how you like the scent, cover, ect. One spray of evolve is enough. I used it in different combos All XS products are heavy on mones, so they need a good cover. Once you get it down, it's gold! These blends are designed to work on their own, but we all like combos lol

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook When you think about "should I do..." or "Is this the best..." remember to know what you want your outcome to be, who is your audience, and what is the context.

You're looking at sexual formulas.

Wearing Evolve to a bar, may be more likely to lead to sex than wearing Evolve to work.

What are you wanting to happen?

Who will be around you?

What are your expectations?

What is the environment and context?

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook I second Ixist.

Comment

So you mean I won't get jumped at work Thanks for the insight target audience, expectations, etc.

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook I know it sounds obvious and exaggerated about "wearing Evolve to a bar, may be more likely to lead to sex than wearing Evolve to work". But such an examples makes the point.

Comment

potiongirl You want to know what might turn a man on like that? Hmmmm... Didn't I provide a list of what I would wear and buy if I were a woman? Aren't you the one who had the Pie Incident of June 2016? Now, potiongirl... based on your recent experiences and any information I gave you, what do you think would turn a man on?

You could also look at the GOALS for Evolve (in the men's department) and make sure they match the same GOALS in the same way at the same intensity for any products in the women's department. SEXUAL intimate flirting.

Class may be in session, but are you paying attention? Stop drifting off or detention for you...

Comment

• potiongirl
                                  potiongirl commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Yeah, I might need a good spanking...

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X