yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Bliss help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bliss help

Guys I need your help. I'm going speed dating on Saturday and I have a sample of bliss I wanna try(among other things lol). Where should I put it on me to get the best impact? The top of my hands, my wrist, or my neck? The girls are gonna be about a 1.5 feet in front of me for about 3-4 minutes at a time btw

Also, while I'm here, has anyone tried P75+ Xist? I'm gonna wear that on Saturday too

Originally posted by i2see View Post
    Guys I need your help. I'm going speed dating on Saturday and I have a sample of bliss I wanna try(among other things lol). Where should I put it on me to get the best impact? The top of my hands, my wrist, or my neck? The girls are gonna be about a 1.5 feet in front of me for about 3-4 minutes at a time btw

Also, while I'm here, has anyone tried P75+ Xist? I'm gonna wear that on Saturday too
    At that distance I don't think it will matter, it will hit no matter which one of those locations you choose.

I've tried 1 spray xsist + 2.5 mcg p75 before. The P75 made the Xist a lot less approachable but you may have different results.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

At that distance I don't think it will matter, it will hit no matter which one of those locations you choose.

I've tried 1 spray xsist + 2.5 mcg p75 before. The P75 made the Xist a lot less approachable but you may have different results.
      Cool and crap I was afraid of that lol. I was gonna try 2 sprays of Xist +2.5mcg P75(neck) + bliss(hand/wrist).so hopefully that should balance things out.

Comment

I hope your speed dating went well.

As another point of interest (which you may already know) if my time with someone is limited, I use alcohol based sprays over the oils. I figure it will diffuse faster.

I'm interested in your thinking process: how did you decide on Bliss, XiSt, and P75?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
          I hope your speed dating went well.

As another point of interest (which you may already know) if my time with someone is limited, I use alcohol based sprays over the oils. I figure it will diffuse faster.

I'm interested in your thinking process: how did you decide on Bliss, XiSt, and P75?
          Sorry about the delayed response but there was no serious thinking about the bliss,xist,p75 combo lol. It's just what I had at the time. But looking back at it. the p75 has some alpha characteristics and the bliss would just make it a little friendlier and the xist would just be an anti-friendzone premptive strike lol.I tried a different combo while speed dating though and I can safely tell you, never wear Xist while speed dating. Might be good for a 2nd date but not when you only have 3-4 minutes to expose someone to it

Comment

i2see Thank you for your update and insights!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X