yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

"Pencil thin mustache"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Pencil thin mustache"?

Hmmmm.

Hope this isn't an intentionally pervy mix.

Originally posted by Futureman View Post
    Hmmmm.

Hope this isn't an intentionally pervy mix.
    hahaha good one

You know Steve's sense of humor ... buuuut.. dont let the naming drive you directly to early presumptions

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like idl3.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        face palm , smh

Lol that one had me thinking.....until I saw the blend named Bitch!! Yikes
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        I need a 120ml of that one for sure

When it was originally designed it was based on the feel of that old time chivalrous gentleman who didn't take crap. Reminds me a lot of that song

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice...

Do we get to slap people with gloves while wearing this blend?
      PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
      PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
      Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
      Others: LIIK V1

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh sure , I want you to be the first and let me know how that goes. LOL

Remember, SteveO has a sense of humor. This name may have nothing to do with the effects of the blend. It also could be an association he has with the blend that only he would know. It is intriguing though to wondering what this might do.

Comment

Even though SteveO explained it, only he knows what he had in mind. Anything we guess about it is just that... a guess. To truly know, we need to test.

So SteveO, when will it be ready so we can test?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
          Remember, SteveO has a sense of humor. This name may have nothing to do with the effects of the blend. It also could be an association he has with the blend that only he would know. It is intriguing though to wondering what this might do.

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
          Even though SteveO explained it, only he knows what he had in mind. Anything we guess about it is just that... a guess. To truly know, we need to test.

So SteveO, when will it be ready so we can test?
          It really does have and old timey kind of feel to it. Chivalrous, no crap, gentleman, that dresses good and is a ladies man, but knows when to say no

Steve O

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            awesome

XSteveO I can't help wondered what inspired you to create this.

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            the kind of guy he is and knows every guy should be....don't ask the obvious X

KateD To each their own.

Comment

XSteveO I'm interested in sampling this. You've got me curious because when I thought of pencil thin mustache, that wasn't what I had in mind. More like Clark Gable in Gone with the Wind. (idle's post where he links to a picture of Clark Gable) His character in Gone with the Wind looks like a gentleman by his clothes, yet a rogue who plays by his own rules, if he even has any rules.

I couldn't help wonder if you had seen Gone with the Wind recently and felt inspired to create it.

I guess it's all perspective when you first see the phrase without the context.

But I think I like your idea better.

I'm sure you can hear me chomping at the bit. When might it be ready?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X