yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist spray plus 36mg pherazone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist spray plus 36mg pherazone

Ok i know you guys are going to get mad but i want to know if there is anything in either Xist spray or pherazone 36mg that would hurt each other.
    Backstory:
    i meet my ex 4 years ago wearing pherazone and she did feel it (flared nostrils, hair and kino) we are in contact with each other but i was hoping to spark the flame again. I have xist oil but we dont get much time together plus its 54f (12d) where i am so i thought the Xist spray might work better and seeing that i have already had a positive experience with pherazone ill combine it.

You're pretty new to this forum if you'd think we'd get mad.

One thing I mentioned before elsewhere is that many of us here already realized/know that pheromones don't always work for everyone. If they work for you, that's great! It also helps that you're not trying to push a product down our throats when what many of us want to avoid is dealing w/ the hassle of a refund from Pherazone's company .

It'll be kind of interesting to see what Xist and Pherazone will do to each other, whether they'll compliment, conflict, or one overtakes the other.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

fdesa12 is right on all accounts. I personally have other products besides XS. It is possible to mix and match successfully. I'd encourage you to make sure you know what each does separately before wearing them together.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X