yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Which one for waiter audition-shift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one for waiter audition-shift?

So I'm going in for a single shift at a restaurant for an "audition" to see how well I work with the team and the manager. What mones would be good to wear? I have the following:

XiSt oil, Taboo Oil, Bliss, Connections, Loveboat, Evolve-Oil, True Love, Alpha Maschio.

I'm thinking of doing 1x Bliss, and 1x or 2x Xist Oil

Maybe taboo, or taboo and bliss. I'd just try one blend, taboo kind of has everything in it already.

Depending on how you want them to perceive you. I stopped wearing Xist to work, because they see me as a really nice guy. I feel like ascend is more appropriate for work. Ascend without cops though, they stink eww lol

Comment

1 Bliss and 1 Xist should be fine.

1-2 Taboo oil could work too. With 1 Bliss. Keep customers feeling happy and in a good mood.

Stay away from status types for now. You'll likely conflict with other senior-level waiters, and it doesn't match that someone giving off a leader status vibe be waiting on tables.
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

What about 1 bliss, 1 xist oil, 1 taboo oil

Comment

Originally posted by tdctdc View Post
          What about 1 bliss, 1 xist oil, 1 taboo oil
          That would work as well. If you get the chance, test it out to get a feel for how you feel about it, as well as how people around you respond to it so you'll know what you can expect and what you can play off of when it comes to audition time.
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X