yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xist and an ex girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xist and an ex girlfriend

hey all
    I know this is most likely a noob question but I am a noob lol
    has anyone had any results with xist and getting there ex back?
    so the backstory is me and my girl broke up after 3 1/2 years living together because I was a complete ass it has been a month now and I know she is my future wife and I have got help for my issues (never hit her or cheated). we are going to coffee in a few weeks to talk and I want her back so I was thinking of using xist oil how many drops do I need to use and over how long?
    if anyone can link me results that would be great.
    thanks all

No matter if anyone has been successful getting their ex back with Xist, that doesn't mean you will. These products aren't "guaranteed mind control." You'll have to just apply it, and hope for the best. Most of your chance of success getting her back is...you. In some circumstances, it wouldn't matter what you did. You'd have to accept your loss, and move on.

That being said, try wearing 2-3 drops of the oil. Multiple exposures would be better, so hopefully you'll have more opportunities to expose her to it after your coffee date. Apply to the side of your neck along pulse points, and your wrists.

Comment

As the Boss said! I would add one dab split behind each ear as well.

Exposure is key, but you would do well to forget about the mones once you're there and simply focus on being the real you, if that makes sense. She must know how much she means to you, so all you can do is be genuine and take it from there. That's actually also when Xist does its best work, in my opinion, so it'll be a double whammy.

Comment

Someone asked the same question recently. Before I guide you to an article that gives some advice on what you can do to get her back, understand that pheromones are NOT magic potions. They may or may not influence others as it really depends on your body chemistry among many factors. This is why so many legitimate vendors/sellers out there offer money back guarantees - it won't always necessarily work for some people, just like how cologne can smell great on one guy and smell shitty on another guy.

So, the link to give you some insight on getting the girl back: http://pheromonepro.com/get-your-ex-...ith-pheromones

The article's author is pretty well-known in the pheromone community. He previously went by Phertest, and now goes by phero joe iirc.
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X