yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

How can you tell if you've completely washed off mones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you tell if you've completely washed off mones?

I've seen quite a few threads about using certain soaps or witch hazel to completely remove mones from the skin. My question is how can you tell if they are completely removed? I shower daily and just use my standard body wash and a good scrub on my app points. I'm assuming that I've washed the mones off completely, but after reading some threads I'm starting to wonder.

Anyone know a reliable way to tell if you have any residual mones on your skin after washing?

Thanks,
    -C

I don't think there is anyway to know if you got rid of all the mones, apart from still smelling them on you.

Comment

Not sure. But i also use my facewash where i used the mones.

Comment

As long as you use soap and either a washcloths or scrubbie and rub vigorously you will have washed very much most if not all mone molecules off. Your next test will be on a clean slate.
        Ammo:
        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
        AD: Glace
        Lovescent: NNPA
        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X