yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Advice on get back my girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on get back my girlfriend

Hi, I am new to Pheromones. Also, I have to apologize for my English.
    I am sincerely looking for some advises to help me out of my current situation:

A little bit info: I am Chinese 34 living in Canada and my gf is 31 Chinese as well and grow up in China. We met 4 years ago and 1 year later we moved in together. She gave me hint to marry her after we moved in, but at that time we have financial problem and mortgage stuffs...so I decided not to do that and delay. Half year ago she had a one night stand with one of her co-worker and then they have been dating since. She told me she wants to break up with me because she is in love with the other guy (white, 29 male). I beg her to stay with me and took her almost 4 months for her to break up with the other guy. During that 4 months she still sleeping with him and she still talks about him in my face.
    Right now she told me she loves me, but she is not in love with me. and she says she see me as her brother and family, not boyfriend or husband in her mind. The worse is she told me her "sexual desire" already moved on from me. Her explanation is women sleep with other guy to forget their Ex. So she sleep with a new guy already...so she forgot about me (as a early guy) and she keeps thinking about the other guy while we make love. Her sexual imprinted into another guy which is not me. I really want to marry her, but she doesn't want to marry me anymore because her sexual desire is not with me anymore. She says our sex is good, but just the feeling is not there anymore.

Her other common was she slept with other guy because he smells very sexual and strong when sweating. Which I do not provide those kind of smell anymore (She says I used to have those smell back in the day).

Can anyone give me some suggestions on how to get my gf's sexual desire and imprint back to me?

I tried A314 and TUTH and M3X 2 weeks ago. The first week I use A314 and TUTH...she seems more happy around me. But she hates the smell of M3X and get away from me when I spray M3X on my chest.
    Few days ago my AIP, Xist, Evolve arrived. I used Xist and evolve at night. And I tried one spray of "Love boat (sample)", she told me my chest smell bad, so I clean it up. With Xist and Evolve after one evening, she seems more into me. this morning she even come by and smell my head for some reason (I don't know why, she never did that).
    My plan is to use AIP + Xist in the morning (we usually have breakfast together), in the evening I will use 3 drop oil Xist + 1 spray Evolve.
    I just ordered one oil Evolve and oil Choesion and Exotica, hope it will arrive soon.
    After they arrived, I will use AIP + Xist + Choesion in the morning and Xist + Choesion + Exotica + Evolve in the evening.

Can anyone give me some combo or suggestions on how to use XS products in this situation?
    And anyone has experience on getting back the sexual imprint?

to Pheromone XS Winning! All I can say is Wow! I have read many threads and came across many situations in my day but this one is brutal.

Usually people tend to be more diplomatic and sensitive in these situations because they realized they did something wrong and the least they can do when moving on is not to hurt the other person's feelings or break them down.

I mean this girl doesn't seem to be doing this at all or even trying.

My question to you is, if she is openly cheating, throwing it in your face and want to leave so bad,why do you want her back? Do you believe there could be no one else and that you don't deserve better?

Comment

Hi KateD,
      Thanks for your reply and I totally understand what you mean "brutal" cause all my friends been telling me I am making a big mistake by letting her walk over me.
      She really break me down physically and mentally inside out the last 4 months seeing her sleeping with other guy in my face...
      I have to admit the last few years I didn't spend a lot of time with her for romantic or even a single vacation trip and I put all the energy and money into the house instead of her.
      I realise what I did wrong and I woke up from being a kid who ignore her needs.
      I told myself I will change and treat her better, not because I cannot find any other girls to be my partner. I know I deserve better, but I just want to give this relationship a try because I really love her. I wasted so many years of our time and we don't even have any happy or romantic memories.
      Like I start going to the gym and lost 30 Lbs already and I spent more time with her.
      Her comment one night to me was "We don't even have basic structure of love like sex", that is why I hope Xist can help me to rest her mind.

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        I can understand that

Hi Winning and welcome

That's a rough situation you're in and it's one I think most of us have been in at one point or another, in our lives. This just goes to show that men can fall just as hard for someone as women do. Now, I'm going to give you the best advice I think you will get, it will also be the most difficult to make happen, but it will be in your best interests...

Let her go.

So often we see in the phero community, guys in similar situations where they were begging with the girl they loved to not leave them, then the girl leaves anyway and starts seeing other guys. Women tend to prefer men who are confident, sure of themselves and where they are going in life. A good sense of humor works quite well too. But in situations like this, really the best thing for both people is to move on. Focus on improving yourself for YOUR benefit, not for the sake of getting a girl back. in your situation, this girl doesn't sound like someone you want to be spending time with anyway as she seems to be stringing you along (taking advantage of your desire to be with her for her own benefits, in this case, sex). You said she really hurt you when she was with that other guy, but you need to see it from her perspective. She's not dating you anymore. She's moved onto another guy. Why she's still interacting with you, my guess is she's just using you for sex, which isn't worth your time. Believe it or not, but you're still young, so finding another lady who will treat you with respect and as an equal, shouldn't be a serious issue.

Here's what I suggest. Keep focusing on yourself. What YOU want to do with your life. Keep up with the weight loss (30lbs, excellent job!!!), go out with your friends, enjoy your social life. Give yourself time to get over this gal. I know it's hard, trust me, I've had to do it myself but it's better to move on and focus on yourself and eventually finding someone better, than to be stuck in the past on a girl that doesn't want you or care about you. The reason I'm saying all of this instead of suggesting phero mixes, is simply put: pheromones do work but they don't work as well as you might think. Most of the time it's still 90% up to you. Pheros just help move the situation along a bit. For someone like this girl, pheros would work on her but only if you changed your demeanor around her. You came off as needy, emotionally and physically, that's not what women want. Yes, you could use Xist to help reset her perception of you but to be fair, it sounds like you were in a toxic relationship, so why would you want to go back into that knowing what she did to you the first time? Hang in there my bud, we're here for you if you need anything else

Comment

Dude, my advice is move on! You really love her, and you want her to love you the same. It's not fair, I know. If you didn't have any feeling for her you'd let her go.

My advice, star seeing another girl. Eventually you will forget her. In time you will look back and see that it's foolish to invest in someone who doesn't love you back.

Remember, there's plenty of fish in the sea! There are billions of girls out there! Literally, go out and find someone better! You deserve better!

Comment

Many of the suggestions you've been given will be hard to take in. Maybe you understand it logically, but your heart wants it to work. Right now, you seem to be using pheromones as a crutch rather than an enhancement of your natural charms. What you don't have, the pheromones are covering for you. This will be a problem unless you manage to BECOME and CREATE the signature that the pheromones are currently covering for you.

I'm not going to tell you to break it off with her. You're an adult so I'll respect whatever decisions you make. Just understand, after having all of the "cheating" stuff thrown right into your face and how you are responding, it's pathetic in the eyes of women. That is just fact.

If you seriously, really still want to get her back, I'm going to link you to some advice given by phero joe (aka phertest to some people) to guide you to do just that (he has used pheromones extensively and provides some pretty good advice). Most of it will be to change yourself. Using Xist is pointless if you don't change your own self (working out is a good start). It resets the girl's mindset slowly. If she doesn't see any changes or not enough of a change to intrigue her, it's over.

This article will guide you and increase your chances. If you truly want to get her back, you have to change your mindset from "wanting to get back with your girl" to "make HER WANT YOU back".

BTW, I don't recall seeing you mentioning this but if you're paying anything for her, stop. That's one action right now that's seen as you being complacent and doing things for her like a brother/friend.

Just remember that your actions speak louder than words and scents. Whatever words or scents you give off have to be backed up by your actions. But be mindful of the actions you take, for they can be perceived differently than what you expect. That's happened to me once: Showing love by doing anything/everything for her? A servant does that too. That was a figurative slap in the face for me.

Whatever it is you decide to do, we're suggesting that you do NOT put yourself in a position that could be classified as "servant".
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

I know that this is not the kind of advice you expected, especially from a company selling pheromones.XS doesn't just sell pheromones,our goal is to make life better for everyone who walks through our virtual doors with our products and all the tools we have available.

Pheromones is about a better you and a better life and sometimes it is difficult to get there so you settle for less. The guys have been there and done that so they are letting you know from experience

As fdesa said, you are an adult and we respect your decision, we all hope it works out in your favor and that whatever decision you make will be the right one.

We are all here routing for you.

Comment

I think one of the hardest thing to do in live is to learn to love ourself. I've been in your shoes before buddy and have hung on to a toxic relationship for about 5 years. In that 5 years I literally had to bow down and change myself just to try to please her. And even then, whatever I do don't seem to matter or please her.

I'm not saying your situation is the same, however, doing something for the sake of another person and losing yourself while you're at it is not worth it. Remember, you are you. A person should love you for who you are. All the good and the bad. Yes, some parts need to be tweaked but mutual understanding, respect and work should be put into a relationship.

It's not easy bro but ask yourself, "In the end, wouldo all that you do be worth it? For someone who has explicitly told you she's no longer see you as who you are, but someone to humiliate and trample upon." As the Chinese always says, the ocean is big, there's plenty of fish out there.

Cheers
              PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
              PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
              Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
              Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Originally posted by Winning18 View Post
                Hi KateD,
                I know I deserve better, but I just want to give this relationship a try because I really love her. I wasted so many years of our time and we don't even have any happy or romantic memories.
                Yeah, man, tough to do emotionally - but it's time to move on. Sometimes love isn't enough, unfortunately. Years of time and no happy or romantic memories? Haven't you wasted enough time already? It won't change, trust me. You're only 1/2 of the equation.

Comment

I just watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off last night and a quote sticks out. "...you can't respect somebody who kisses your ass. It just doesn't work." - Ferris.

So make sure that in your quest to win back the girl, you don't fall into this situation that could be perceived as you "kissing ass". You gotta maintain that respect from her. Otherwise, she'll keep on holding the other guy above you. Remember that a girl also has choices and just like everyone, we tend to pick whichever is better.

When it comes to sex, are you being passive, tenderly, and passionate? Or are you aggressive and taking control? Think about what it is that you have been doing and try changing it up. Don't rely on her indications about smell. That may just be an excuse to shift the conversation for all we know. Pheromones are there to give you an edge, and it is then up to you to act on them so try using them for self-effects to help you get into the mood.
                  Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                  Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                  Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                  AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                  LAL: Nude Alpha
                  Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X